PDA

View Full Version : My new Flux Capacitor from Bruce Coulombe

mr2nut123
06-30-2014, 06:16 AM
Super excited about my replacement Flux. I promised Bruce I'd do an honest review for him and post on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMiIg7lxMj0

acaciolo
06-30-2014, 07:13 AM
looks awesome! can't wait until mine arrives!

BTTF-1
06-30-2014, 07:39 AM
Wow! They only get better & better Bruce.

Bruce's electronics are always absolutely amazing.

Should you decide you want a Time Machine you'll have to wait for perfection.

No two week glue job at Bruce's.

You would be amazed at the metal and stainless steel he uses.

Ed:rock_on::rock_on::mechbull::mechbull::rock_on:: rock_on:

mr2nut123
07-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Cheers guys. They really are amazing!

acaciolo, are you getting one of his 60/30s? I had his previous time travel model but this one really does take it to the next level.

For any guests wondering where to get one of these, head over to www.deloreantimemachines.com

acaciolo
07-01-2014, 07:26 AM
I prepaid for one of the signed models which I think he plans on shipping this week. I've been surprised that he hasn't responded to any of my emails over the last few days, so maybe he is on vacation and I won't get it until next week. the unit really looks awesome. the remote is a nice touch.

mr2nut123
07-01-2014, 07:54 AM
I prepaid for one of the signed models which I think he plans on shipping this week. I've been surprised that he hasn't responded to any of my emails over the last few days, so maybe he is on vacation and I won't get it until next week. the unit really looks awesome. the remote is a nice touch.

I know he has been super busy with TM builds and also the Ohio show. The only reason I got mine was because I was on vacation there and popped past to help. It's always a cool day at Bruces shop!

They are WELL worth the wait trust me, you'll be like a kid at Christmas.

acaciolo
07-01-2014, 12:18 PM
cool. he told me at DCS to email him later this week...so I'll try again if I don't hear back.

thanks. enjoy. that is super cool!