PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 5-speed grey to $30k for the right one

Kozmatic
07-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi all, I'm a former owner (4117) and I've not posted in a few years. Some of you may recall that I lost 4117 in a fire. Do a search here and you'll see the pics. :bawling:

Anyway, I'm finally in the market for another Delorean. I had a black, auto before and I'm going grey 5-speed this time. 4117 was a train wreck when I got it and I spent plenty of time and cash (as have we all) getting it up to speed. I'm not real interested in doing all of that again. I haven't been terribly impressed for with the cars on traditional sites - too little info, difficult to deal with owners and most of all owners who don't know Deloreans and have no idea what they're selling.

Anyway, what I'd like to get in my price range of $28k is a solid, no rust car with no stainless issues. I'd hope to get one that's already lowered, already has most updates (relays, fuel sender, tabs, AC mode, etc....you guys know), clean interior, working and hopefully converted AC. Stage upgrades would be great as well, but I'm not expecting this.

$25k to $28k is where I'd "like" to be, but if there's a beauty closer to $30k, talk to me.

Thanks!

Kozmatic
08-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Found mine - 3849

Ended up going with 5 speed Black :headbang:

djdogbone
08-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Congrats on the new DMC!

Kozmatic
08-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Congrats on the new DMC!

Thank you!! I'm happy to be an owner once again!