PDA

View Full Version : 2930 Body/frame reunification, this Saturday or Sunday (8/6 or 8/7)

nullset
08-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Can anyone make it down to Freeside Saturday or Sunday to help me reunify the body with the frame?

The rust repair is complete, the fuel tank is back in, and the fuel lines will be in soon.

I think if 3-4 people can agree to help, we'll be able to do it. I'll provide lunch and refershing beverages to anyone that comes to help!

Post your choice for the date, and whether you'd only be able to make one day or the other. No matter what day we do it, anyone is welcome to come view my project and/or motivate me or even help out whenever.

I know Sean is busy. Think how proud he'll be if we manage to accomplish something without him! (besides, I think, so far, he's only taken them apart…..)

--buddy

sean
08-01-2011, 08:55 PM

I know Sean is busy. Think how proud he'll be if we manage to accomplish something without him! (besides, I think, so far, he's only taken them apart…..)

--buddy

Oh Snap! Buddy is tryin to call me out, but no, I have reassembled, just not mine :bawling:

sphiend
08-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Think I could come down Sunday.

sphiend
08-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Can come down tomorrow 3-4'ish if you need some help. Send me SMS if you are interested.

nullset
08-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Well, I'm short 3 banjo fittings, so I can't pressure test the fuel system just yet. I'd really like to do that before I put the body/frame back together, so for now, I'm postponing the reunification.

There's still plenty of other work to do though, so if anyone wants to come out and doesn't mind getting dirty, I'll put you to work!

--buddy

sean
08-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Pm sent.