PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Carpet Dash Mat

mluder
08-17-2014, 06:32 PM
I have one of John's (SpecialT Auto) carpet dash mats that I received as a present a couple years ago. As I already had one installed I've never put this in my car - it's just been stored the whole time.
This one looks different from the one he shows on his site but that's not unusual. With many online retailers, sometimes the supplier changes and the item pictured on the site is never updated. Iv'e included a picture of the one for sale.
Bottom line - John sells them for 50$ plus shipping. You can have this one for $40 and that includes shipping in the continental US.

rdarlington
08-17-2014, 06:36 PM
I have one of John's (SpecialT Auto) carpet dash mats that I received as a present a couple years ago. As I already had one installed I've never put this in my car - it's just been stored the whole time.
This one looks different from the one he shows on his site but that's not unusual. With many online retailers, sometimes the supplier changes and the item pictured on the site is never updated. Iv'e included a picture of the one for sale.
Bottom line - John sells them for 50$ plus shipping. You can have this one for $40 and that includes shipping in the continental US.

I'll take it! Will PM.