PDA

View Full Version : Woman with a car collection of 30, also has a Delorean

Chris Burns
08-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Last night on Speed, Barrett Jackson interviewed a woman from CO,(Tammy Allen) who buys a great deal of their inventory and is at every auction. She has every type of car you can imagine all stored in a huge warehouse. They showed her Delorean on tv. A very nice 81 with stripes. She also has a Hurst edition Viper and a pair of Mustangs the belonged to Sonny and Cher.

Iznodmad
08-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I think she has plans to open a museum at some point in time. She surely buys a bunch of cars at every auction. I remember one time she lost out on the bidding on a car she wanted, walked up to the winning bidder and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I wasn't aware she had a D.

Canon20DFan
08-03-2011, 05:37 PM
http://www.allenuniqueautos.com/tammy-allen

Not only are the cars nice, she's very attractive, too!

DeloreanJoshQ
08-03-2011, 05:52 PM
There was also an episode of My Classic Car with Dennis Gauge, who interviewed her. You could see the Delorean in the background, but they spent most of the time on the Sonny and Cher Mustangs and other cars...

SIMid
08-03-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.allenuniqueautos.com/tammy-allen

+1

Michael
08-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Interesting story of how she got her money(dad)...you should google her and read up on it....kinda reminds me of JZD in a way.

TheDutchTexan
08-04-2011, 02:54 AM
That is the case with the new rich. They did not work for it themselves, they inherit it from their parents when they pass. Nothing to be ashamed off in this case. Keeping it on the down-low, and buying tasteful cars is not a bad way to live off your millions.

Me? I would have someone custom build me a DeLorean with a Ferrari engine. Supercar looks, supercar performance. Buck 180 over the highway boiii!

In all seriousness. Most of the time money corrupts. And then you get to see all things Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton. It almost seems rare that someone keeps it in check when they have millions in the bank.

Farrar
08-04-2011, 12:08 PM

If my car wore that much makeup, it'd look gorgeous!

Farrar

Dracula
08-06-2011, 12:00 AM
This reminds me of something that a friend of mine once said about me; "You're going to be found dead in your garage, starved to death, because you spent all your money on cars."