PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in SEDOC want a new black binnacle?

RammJaeger
09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Guys,

As any of you that were at the last tech day know I ordered a fiberglass reproduction binnacle from Stephen over in Ireland. These were a limited production run, and he's not making any more. The first one I got from him was pretty nice, but not as nice as I expected for what I paid. So he was cool enough to send me another one which is perfect. So now I have the first one he sent me and I have no need for it. I plan on selling it and sending Stephen the money, since he didn't charge me to replace it. I'm asking $350 for it. I figure I'd let the SEDOC guys have first shot, that way I can save on shipping and give you guys first crack at it. FYI $350 is considerably less than what I paid for it. I'm not trying to make money on it, just want to hook Stephen up for doing the right thing. If you were at the tech day you've seen the binnacle. If anyone is interested that wasn't there, let me know and I'll post up some pictures.

Cheers,

John

Mike C.
09-30-2014, 07:51 AM
John,

Sent you a PM

RammJaeger
09-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Here are some pictures that show the binnacle is pretty nice, but also clearly show what the imperfections were. It's way nicer than having a cracked binnacle, just not 100% perfect. Here you go: