PDA

View Full Version : Wounded Warrior Drive Camp Pendleton Marine Base

fnzen
09-30-2014, 01:16 AM
Looking for more cars Saturday Oct 4th for a good cause

Wounded Warrior Drive & Lunch #3 2014
Hello everyone! Sean and I started planning our 3rd Wounded Warrior event yesterday. After all the positive feedback and interest from all of the participants from the last two events, and those that have stated that they would like to participate in the next one to show their support for our Wounded Warriors at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside. We will be putting together another event in late September or early October. We would then be able to count on good weather in that time frame. I know that is a little ways away, but as I said before, it takes much planning to make another great event take place. We have to notify the Wounded Warrior Battalion at least 30 days in advance, to get on their calender. I would like to give them a 60 day notice of the planned event, so more Warriors could plan and attend.
On another note! I will be checking with the Naval Hospital at Balboa Park and the new Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton about visiting our Wounded Warriors that are not able to leave the Hospital. To show our support and thank them for their service. These MEN and WOMEN have sacrificed so much for our country and are on the beginning of the road to recovery, with much time to fill! Perhaps to leave our foot print in the life of a Wounded Warrior. "Leave no one behind". More on that to come.
Best Regards;
Pat Orrell contact [email protected]