PDA

View Full Version : Is the NCDMC Club still going?

jw123
09-30-2014, 03:41 PM
I was on the website and didn't see any recent information or postings. Was I just not looking in the right location?

jawn101
10-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Yes, still going strong :) Just that the site isn't updated as often as we have events. Join the mailing list, you'll see. We tend to be a little more impromptu with events - fewer planned things and more small get-togethers.

montkw
10-01-2014, 02:57 AM
I was on the website and didn't see any recent information or postings. Was I just not looking in the right location?

That's a really good question! I'm sorry I don't check in here more often. The internet has changed from email lists and BBS's to websites and forums and now to tweets and social media. You should check our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCal.DMC/

For the rest of the answer though.. no.. nobody has been getting together. Everyone is 'busy' all the time - including myself. -I restarted the club back in 1998. I WANT people to get together - So, I'm going to pick some dates for over the next 2 months and see if anyone would have the time to get together. We can start with a brunch -and perhaps a drive. One up in the Sacramento area and one in the Bay Area. I would love some feedback!

Ken

spedlot
10-01-2014, 05:05 PM
That would be awesome. I live in San Luis Obispo so I would be interested in coming up.

Sent from my time machine

jw123
10-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the information guys! I would be happy to attend any upcoming event if it is OK. I paid NCDMC membership dues and joined the club about eight years ago, but I have never attended any events since joining, and time just sort of slips away....

Not sure if that counts,...... but I'd be happy to join you either way. :-D

jw123
10-02-2014, 06:44 PM
That's a really good question! I'm sorry I don't check in here more often. The internet has changed from email lists and BBS's to websites and forums and now to tweets and social media. You should check our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCal.DMC/

For the rest of the answer though.. no.. nobody has been getting together. Everyone is 'busy' all the time - including myself. -I restarted the club back in 1998. I WANT people to get together - So, I'm going to pick some dates for over the next 2 months and see if anyone would have the time to get together. We can start with a brunch -and perhaps a drive. One up in the Sacramento area and one in the Bay Area. I would love some feedback!

Ken

Thanks for the information! I would be happy to attend any upcoming event if it is OK. I paid NCDMC membership dues and joined the club about eight years ago, but I have never attended any events since joining, and time just sort of slips away....

Not sure if that counts,...... but I'd be happy to join you either way. :-D

Thanks! Dan

Bruce Johnson
10-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Got the Watsonville Airshow October 11th. Looks like 4 cars and Doc!

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?7685-Watsonville-Airshow-2014