PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 3-speed auto for trade

Rich_NYS
10-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Is anybody interested in trading their 5-speed for my auto? I consider mine to be average condition+. I've driven it from NYS to DCS and also to a tech session in PA.

PM me and we'll start by comparing pics, then arrange a meeting. I'm looking to buy a 5-speed and so far not finding what I want for a price I like.

videobob
12-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Is anybody interested in trading their 5-speed for my auto? I consider mine to be average condition+. I've driven it from NYS to DCS and also to a tech session in PA.

PM me and we'll start by comparing pics, then arrange a meeting. I'm looking to buy a 5-speed and so far not finding what I want for a price I like.

I am looking for a nice, gray, auto.
Cash in hand.
Let me know if you want to sell and let's talk.

Josh
12-11-2014, 01:42 PM

I like where this is going!

Rich_NYS
12-11-2014, 05:41 PM
I am looking for a nice, gray, auto.
Cash in hand.
Let me know if you want to sell and let's talk.

Thanks Bob, I'm first looking to buy a 5-speed.....howzbout sending me a few leads bro? (ISO solid-frame, light resto, priced appropriately.)

videobob
12-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Take my cash and buy the car you want... I doubt anyone with a stick will trade for an auto.

Bitsyncmaster
12-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Take my cash and buy the car you want... I doubt anyone with a stick will trade for an auto.

Maybe someone that is unable to drive stick anymore (age or limb loss). But I agree that would be few possibilities.

Ryan King
12-12-2014, 09:21 PM

Bob has a point. I have seen this topic get brought up before..and the owner is never able to find anyone who wants to trade. If I wanted to get rid of my automatic, I would sell and buy an early VIN stick. But thats just me. :D

Rich_NYS
12-12-2014, 11:38 PM

I agree, and wasn't expecting any trade action on this thread but it doesn't hurt to put it out there.

I first want to have another car before selling this one so I'm not without. I'm looking at a few now and will keep you posted....thanks. :rock_on:

Rad Dad
12-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Maybe someone that is unable to drive stick anymore (age or limb loss). But I agree that would be few possibilities.

Well, I'm am only 81 years old and have a prosthetic left leg, but I'll keep my 5 speed......thank you! And, I did only put almost 8,000 miles on it this year.

Now you know why I am called the Rad Dad.

Rich_NYS
12-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Well, I'm am only 81 years old and have a prosthetic left leg, but I'll keep my 5 speed......thank you! And, I did only put almost 8,000 miles on it this year.

Totally Rad Dad.

Bitsyncmaster
12-13-2014, 09:02 AM

Cool.

SS Spoiler
12-13-2014, 11:04 AM
go dad go