PDA

View Full Version : XCAR - DeLorean DMC-12: Blast from the Past

Sladelorean
10-20-2014, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XctS_ghIIkI

rileydawgg
10-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Considering all the bad videos out there, I thought this was pretty well done. Obviously a fan of the car, but he wasn't so much so that he wasn't honest about the car either. He seemed very fair with it, and the faults he felt it had were overcome by the design and "cool factor" for him. Also, nicely used old footage as well. Thanks for sharing.

vps3922
10-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Yes, I agree: very well done! Nice camera handling and summary of the car. I enjoyed it. I might not sign all the comments about the car but overall this is very enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing!

Evildeli
10-21-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't own an auto, but I thought DMCH built a modern governor for the auto tranny that would take out his hard gear shifting. He also needs to replace his brakes if he can't stop, and fix or replace his rack and pinion if he has that much play in his steering. DMCFL replaced mine and I get no play at all. I think he should drop his front end to correct his handling issues (maybe even new tires), and then maybe do a little more research. Half of his info started out correct and veered towards myth or inaccurate. Nice video production though.

JRNY13
10-21-2014, 07:32 PM
That nose high look changes the appearance of the car so much.