PDA

View Full Version : For Sale DeLorean Dash Tshirt

Grover
12-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I am selling the last of my DeLorean Dash Tshirts. I am still debating on whether or not to continue making the shirts (may source it to CafePress or something like that).

In any case, these will be the last of what I had printed. Stock is limited, but from my memory I still have S, M, L and XL (not sure about 2XL). I will be counting this week to see what my numbers actually are.

In any case, I will also be posting this online elsewhere, but am giving this group a heads up first. I accept paypal, cash, check and if needed I can take a card with Square (I would do this over the phone to avoid you having to send it to me).

The cost is $26 dollars ($5.75 for flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA). I can also do international and adjust the rate accordingly.

Picture from GrenEx Media (I will attach a better picture this week):

I also think I have some shirts left with the door ajar symbol lit up in red on the back. I'd have to find them. Those I am just looking to get rid of and will post them for cheap if I do find them.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Domi
12-01-2014, 05:59 PM
I am interested in one shirt, size XL if possible to ship it to France.
I can send you a paypal payment.
Thank You!

Gfrank
12-01-2014, 10:22 PM
I'd take an XL shipped to canada :)

Jonathan
12-01-2014, 11:26 PM
I'd take an XL shipped to canada :)

Ditto... can you give an estimated shipping cost to N0H 2C1 in Ontario? I assume the $26 part stays the same?

Chris 16409
12-02-2014, 03:34 AM
Somehow I missed these the first time around. I might want to buy a large shirt.

Grover
12-02-2014, 10:00 AM
I will look into the shipping for the areas listed above. As for the price, now, the final price would be adjusted. $26 is inclusive of shipping to anywhere in the United States. For elsewhere, I will take away the US shipping and just add on the international shipping. Once I find the best price I will let you know.

Jonathan
12-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Cool, Steve. Sounds good. Let me know. I may take two of the XLs to the same address if you have enough for everyone. I think my brother would like that same shirt too. Thanks.

Gfrank
12-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Cool let me know Steve! I'm not far from Jonathan so I'm sure shipping will be similar, but my postal is L1C3P5

Domi
12-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Thank you for your answer :)

Grover
12-03-2014, 11:16 AM
No problem. I am going to go shopping for rates today after work. Will keep you all updated.

Jonathan
12-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Steve... I also thought maybe it's easier for you to ship to an address in Florida as I'll be there for a week or so by the end of December? 34202 near Sarasota. More simple?

Grover
12-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Steve... I also thought maybe it's easier for you to ship to an address in Florida as I'll be there for a week or so by the end of December? 34202 near Sarasota. More simple?

Up to you, that will be the standard $26 dollar cost (including the tshirt).

The cheapest I could find to Canada was $17.60 (so $37.60 with shirt and shipping). Just let me know. I can plan to ship the shirts out so they arrive when you get there or I can mail them sooner if someone is there to receive them.

ccurzio
12-04-2014, 01:07 PM
I think I'd like one of these too. Count me in for an XL shipped to Atlanta.

Grover
12-09-2014, 10:02 AM
All shirts that have been ordered have been sent out as of this morning. If anyone else is interested please post here or PM me, thanks!

banzai
12-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Do you have any large left.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Domi
12-10-2014, 01:09 PM
All shirts that have been ordered have been sent out as of this morning. If anyone else is interested please post here or PM me, thanks!

I received mine today, I'm impressed, that was very fast :)
Thank you very much :thumbup2:

skill
12-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Grover, Do you have an XL shirt available?

Grover
08-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Hi everyone,

As I am gearing up to have a website of my own for a range of products featuring the logo and some other design ideas that I have, I am trying to clear out the remaining stock that I have on hand before using an on-demand service.

I have shirts from S-XL available and am looking to sell them for $20 (including shipping) to anywhere within the US (I can price the additional expense of international shipping if desired).

ttwo
09-17-2019, 04:51 PM
is this the grey polo with embroidery? I'll take one if so in Large

Boxbot
09-18-2019, 11:46 AM
PM Sent.

Grover
05-14-2020, 09:12 AM
Hi everyone,

As I am gearing up to have a website of my own for a range of products featuring the logo and some other design ideas that I have, I am trying to clear out the remaining stock that I have on hand before using an on-demand service.

I have shirts from S-XL available and am looking to sell them for $20 (including shipping) to anywhere within the US (I can price the additional expense of international shipping if desired).

Unfortunately, looking at the shipping costs lately I will have to adjust for a price increase to $23 dollars. Anyone who has messaged me before this still has the opportunity to get them for the $20 with shipping included that I had posted earlier.

As of this time XL is sold out, I still have S, M, L available and despite delays am hoping to have these up on a tshirt website shortly, along with a new design.