PDA

View Full Version : P.J.GRADY 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL-- LIFT PISTON KITS $100- COMPLETE SET OF SIX.

PJ Grady Inc.
12-17-2014, 03:03 PM
I'd like to inform the DMCTalk members that we are having a "one hundreth anniversary" sale in celebration of P.J. Grady's anniversary in business.
To keep it simple we are offering a complete set of lift pistons ("gas springs" is the proper term I'm told) for the the timely price of one hundred
dollars. This price is only good while our initial supply lasts.

Not only is that the the lowest price that I am aware of any one ever offering on a set but these are the finest quality pistons we have ever made at any price. Actually I selected the pressures and opening rates myself to optimize their function and longevity for the Delorean specifically.

The part # is 111592G and your satisfaction is guaranted or your money back. It's our small way of saying thanks to our customers for supporting our business for one hundred years. I'm sure my grandfather and dad would thank you too if they could!

Sincerely,
Robert Grady
P.J.Grady Inc.

SS Spoiler
12-17-2014, 03:47 PM
I didn't Know P J Grady was that old......

Delorean Industries
12-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Happy to also be carrying this package and will be offering the same pricing once our stocking order hits the shelves. Looking forward to offering a superior shock option with no compromises!

Spittybug
12-17-2014, 05:34 PM
I am not familiar with the kit you are referring to. Do you have any more information or pics, Rob? Thanks.

Chris 16409
12-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Just made my order! Thanks Rob!

PJ Grady Inc.
12-18-2014, 05:38 PM
I am not familiar with the kit you are referring to. Do you have any more information or pics, Rob? Thanks.

There are pics on our website, the latest Delorean World (not positive since I never got my copy!), and Facebook. They look a lot like the NOS ones if you recall them as that's what I was aiming for. What other information do you need?
Rob Grady

kajcienski
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Few can boast that fact!!!! :)

Spittybug
12-18-2014, 09:00 PM
There are pics on our website, the latest Delorean World (not positive since I never got my copy!), and Facebook. They look a lot like the NOS ones if you recall them as that's what I was aiming for. What other information do you need?
Rob Grady

Just saw them on your site. Nice!

PJ Grady Inc.
12-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Few can boast that fact!!!! :)
Thanks Matt. Now how about clearing out your full message box so I can PM you?
Rob
:smashfreak:

kajcienski
12-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks Matt. Now how about clearing out your full message box so I can PM you?
Rob
:smashfreak:

All clear! I'm a message hoarder. My personal email has every message I ever received back to 1999. I'm getting my storage worth!

Riley88
04-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Hey Rob! Ive tried to pm you regarding your website as it only displays 4 products everytime i visit it... I tried to pm but your inbox is full, you are a popular guy, anyway let me know. . .. I am monitoring this thread.