PDA

View Full Version : Bttf build - parts desperately needed

Deloreanyorkshire
12-19-2014, 02:32 PM
Hi

I am trying to finish a BTTF exterior in a hurry. Does any one have any parts for me to purchase?

I am in a desperate need for the oil separators. Does any one have any or can any one cast them? I can get most of the hoses in the UK but if any one has the attachments that fit the hoses to the vents that would also be great. :-)

I have been trying to source parts for over a year and have managed to just about finish the interior thanks to some great people but I'm now in the rush to complete the exterior.

Any help will be appreciated.

jamesvnz
01-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi

I am trying to finish a BTTF exterior in a hurry. Does any one have any parts for me to purchase?

I am in a desperate need for the oil separators. Does any one have any or can any one cast them? I can get most of the hoses in the UK but if any one has the attachments that fit the hoses to the vents that would also be great. :-)

I have been trying to source parts for over a year and have managed to just about finish the interior thanks to some great people but I'm now in the rush to complete the exterior.

Any help will be appreciated.

it would be cool to see some pics of you car!