PDA

View Full Version : Wanted A/C hoses

dn010
12-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking for the 2 AC lines that run up the frame of the car from the compressor, #100748 & 100750. I had the Hervey "2-piece" hoses that ended up leaking at the "2-piece" connector and the connector was too corroded that they just broke when trying to remove them. Let me know if you have any to sell, and happy holidays! -----Dan B.

DavidProehl
12-23-2014, 11:37 AM
As far as I'm aware, DPI's Kit (http://www.deloreanindustries.com/a-c-line-kit-complete/) is the only other option without seperating from the frame.

How long did you have Hervey's lines before they failed? I installed them almost 2 years ago and they have been trouble free.

dn010
12-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks for your reply. My frame and body are already separated, I am doing a frame swap and these are just one more thing I need to replace in order to be ready to lower the body back down. I can't remember how long I've had Hervey's lines for, but it has been many, many years - maybe 6-7 years if not more. They developed a slow leak in which refrigerant along with oil began to seep, caused my frame and the fittings to rot - not that it mattered on my frame at that point...
Thank again! Dan B

PJ Grady Inc.
12-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for the 2 AC lines that run up the frame of the car from the compressor, #100748 & 100750. I had the Hervey "2-piece" hoses that ended up leaking at the "2-piece" connector and the connector was too corroded that they just broke when trying to remove them. Let me know if you have any to sell, and happy holidays! -----Dan B.
Not to blow my horn but I like my hose kit the best of any I've seen. It uses the original fittings at the compessor and evaporator which also allows them to slide through the body and still look stock. They install easier than Special t's as well and work with R12 or 134a and the newest stuff. No it's not on my site yet but they will be fairly soon.
Rob Grady

Delorean Industries
12-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Only complete kit with all new components. IE all fittings etc are new. This kit allows you to install the complete set of lines quickly without pulling the body or having extra splits within the system. Includes orfice tube, accumulator and low pressure switch. I was able to work a deal on the fittings etc in bulk to bring the cost down considerably.

http://www.deloreanindustries.com/a-c-line-kit-complete/

Almost forgot to mention. NOS 30+ year old failure prone hoses come in at 424.00 alone at this point.