PDA

View Full Version : How to get through the Eurotec gatekeepers?

PJ Grady Inc.
12-30-2014, 09:11 AM
Can one of the Delorean Eurotec members tell me how to contact the admin so I can sign up? When I attempt to sign up it says my name and email is already in use. When I attemt to retrieve my password it tells me I'm not registered. This is the perfect catch 22 as there is no contact available to help me through the registration. Perhaps some helpful soul signed me up in years past but I don't recall it. The site is not very user friendly. Should I just "let it go" or can someone advise?
Rob Grady

Slammer
12-30-2014, 11:41 AM
I sent a pm to a administrator, hope it helps.

NckT
12-30-2014, 12:11 PM
Rob, you're already registered.
Your username on the Eurotec forum is "rob grady" joined 6 May 2014

Try logging in again. You can't register if another user has the same email address.

The forum has a "password reset" feature but if you have a problem or need it re setting just send me a pm through here.

NickT
(Admin-bloke on Eurotec)

PJ Grady Inc.
12-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Rob, you're already registered.
Your username on the Eurotec forum is "rob grady" joined 6 May 2014

Try logging in again. You can't register if another user has the same email address.

The forum has a "password reset" feature but if you have a problem or need it re setting just send me a pm through here.

NickT
(Admin-bloke on Eurotec)

Sorry but when I go to the site it does not recognise my email address and tells me to register which I've been uable to do because it tells me the name is in use which I already know. I'm stumped but the problem may be that someone logged me in from a different address. I just don't know but can get no further with it. Thank you for trying.

NckT
12-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Just pm me your email address you tried and I'll sort your username/ password out.

It's not hard to sort out so it's not a case of "trying and falling".
Just send a pm on here, unless you want to publicly use an email address here.
I can easily look up the email to a user using the forum tool.

I will look up the ip address of who registered with that username in the first place.

NickT

NckT
12-30-2014, 03:35 PM
I've sent you a pm with username/password/email registered and ip lookup.

NickT