PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean time machine needed in Palm Bay FL Jan 28, 2015

SEO Motorsports
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Hello all, I was contacted from a teacher from a local high school in my area and they are putting on an award show for the teacher in the area and wanted a BTTF theme. Here is what I got from him. If any of you could help that would be great. I don't have any way of helping him on that day.

"Good Morning,

On January 28th the Brevard Schools Foundation will be holding its 4th annual ABC Awards Ceremony recognizing excellence in education. The ceremony is held to honor our district’s excellent teachers and staff members as well as present the Teacher and Employee of the year awards. This year we would like to add a special twist by introducing a Back to the Future theme to the ceremony. We are looking to rent a Delorean to appear on stage. I wondered if your shop had a Delorean on hand that would be available for special events or if you had any contacts that may be able to help us. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

The event will be held at the King Center in Melbourne. We have a bit of an opening skit wherein the car would be pushed on stage with headlights on and two of our speakers would step out of the car. The car would then be pushed back off stage into the wings. We would need the car at the King Center at noon on the 28th to get it loaded in and rehearse with it. The show begins at 7 we would be finished and ready to load out around 9:30 PM. Please let me know if you have any further questions."

his contact info is [email protected]

Regards,

Ed

Coulombe
01-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Hello all, I was contacted from a teacher from a local high school in my area and they are putting on an award show for the teacher in the area and wanted a BTTF theme. Here is what I got from him. If any of you could help that would be great. I don't have any way of helping him on that day.

"Good Morning,

On January 28th the Brevard Schools Foundation will be holding its 4th annual ABC Awards Ceremony recognizing excellence in education. The ceremony is held to honor our district’s excellent teachers and staff members as well as present the Teacher and Employee of the year awards. This year we would like to add a special twist by introducing a Back to the Future theme to the ceremony. We are looking to rent a Delorean to appear on stage. I wondered if your shop had a Delorean on hand that would be available for special events or if you had any contacts that may be able to help us. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

The event will be held at the King Center in Melbourne. We have a bit of an opening skit wherein the car would be pushed on stage with headlights on and two of our speakers would step out of the car. The car would then be pushed back off stage into the wings. We would need the car at the King Center at noon on the 28th to get it loaded in and rehearse with it. The show begins at 7 we would be finished and ready to load out around 9:30 PM. Please let me know if you have any further questions."

his contact info is [email protected]

Regards,

Ed

Coulombe Enterprises, LLC aka Legends 4 Hire has movie themed Vehicles - Actors and Robots for sale and rent.
We are located in Oviedo Florida just 14 miles N.E. of Orlando Fl. Go to our website for all info you need to buy or rent our Delorean Time Machine. www,DeloreanTimeMachines.com

32490 32491

Nicholas R
01-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Coulombe Enterprises, LLC aka Legends 4 Hire has movie themed Vehicles - Actors and Robots for sale and rent.
We are located in Oviedo Florida just 14 miles N.E. of Orlando Fl. Go to our website for all info you need to buy or rent our Delorean Time Machine. www,DeloreanTimeMachines.com

32490 32491

I don't think Ed is looking to rent a time machine, he's just relaying the contact information of someone that is. Might want to try emailing that person directly.

Coulombe
01-16-2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks Nicholas R, I over looked reading that. Will do!

SEO Motorsports
01-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Yes please if you could contact him directly that would be great.