PDA

View Full Version : DMC Florida's 10th Anniversary Open House

DMCFL Tony
01-20-2015, 03:32 PM
DeLorean Motor Company Florida is happy to announce our 10th Anniversary Open House event, Saturday March 21st 2015.
Tentative hours are 10:00am to 3:00pm but may go longer depending on attendance.

I can’t believe that it has been 10 years; we have made a lot of great friends, been through some very good times as well as suffered together through the recession, all the while never forgetting that it is our passion for this distinct automobile that brings us all together. DeLorean Florida would not be possible without the support of the DeLorean community. Please join me, Stephen Wynne and our staff for a day of celebrating all things DeLorean, but most importantly you, our customer. Complementary food and beverages will be provided along with awards and prizes.

It is with a bit of irony that in January of 2005 just before we opened to the public, I had acquired the DeLorean Prototype #1.
I am happy to announce this month January 2015, we have purchased Proto 1 back and it will be on display at DeLorean Florida for the foreseeable future.

All DeLorean owners and enthusiasts are welcome.

Please RSVP here or [email protected]

Sincerely,

Tony Ierardi

Grover
01-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Awesome! I will be right in the area on that date so count me in! I always make it a point to stop in and like seeing the other cars besides the DeLorean that you guys have.

DavidProehl
01-20-2015, 04:52 PM
Sounds like a great event, unfortunately FL is a bit of a drive from here :)

Congrats on purchasing Proto #1. Good to see it found the right home!

Domi
01-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, too far away for me too now.
I'm glad to read you purchased back Proto 1, that's awesome!
Thanks for sharing this piece of history with the DeLorean community :thumbup:
Hope to see many picture of this event :)

Jedidentist
01-20-2015, 09:41 PM
Hmm...I was just planning on making one last trip down there before shipping 6369 up North. Maybe that would be a good excuse to drop by!

Derek

john 05141
01-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh man... I want to go....
Like Domi a bit to far.

Jan

refugeefromcalif
01-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Hmm...I was just planning on making one last trip down there before shipping 6369 up North. Maybe that would be a good excuse to drop by!

Derek

Derek, Why not fly down for the open house, then Drive your car back home?

I'm putting this on my calender and might drive 6599 down for a visit. :) (I picked it up from there and it's been shipped there once since, I think it knows the way)... :p

George

Tony, any chance for a Mini tech session for the day?

Jedidentist
01-21-2015, 07:47 PM
I'd be too nervous and we can still get snow in March in Boston. Plus, at 6'3" with a bad back and hamstrings, it ain't worth saving the $1200 it's gonna cost me to ship it. Don't think I haven't thought about it though!

DMC-81
01-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Tony, Stephen, and the DMC staff, congratulations on achieving this milestone!

To give credit where credit is due: I purchased my car there, and it was a great experience, from browsing to buying. Also, my parts orders from DMC come quickly, and are professionally packaged.

Thanks for all you do to make my car hobby enjoyable!

You can put me down as tentative for the time being.

P.S. Congrats as well on re-acquiring Prototype #1

ALEXAKOS
01-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Tony,
Would love to join.. But Greece to Florida... Congrats on the 10 year anniversary.
Wish you further on a fruitful business.
Hope to meet you guys in person one day.
After all... You provided me with my first Delorean experience ;)