PDA

View Full Version : If you are wondering about the Southern California DeLorean Club ........

Fergy
02-05-2015, 12:48 AM
There are so many different channels in which to discuss things, it is easy to get lost between announcements.

Until such time as this forum channel becomes more active, all events for the SoCal club are posted to the website at <www.socaldeloreans.org>.

Feel free to send requests there.

Regards,
Ronald Ferguson

rileydawgg
02-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks Ron.

Timebender
07-02-2015, 02:20 PM
I tried the site but it said it's Forbidden.
Is the site down?

I was hoping to plan a get-together with San Diego (and anyone else) owners for a Friday night at the Sonic on El Cajon Blvd.

Alexander_wolfgang
07-31-2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah, that site is down and I'm not sure how to get in touch with any of the San Diego members for meet ups!

Riley88
08-01-2015, 06:34 PM
yeah I never was able to get that site figured out. it's fine I want to get some meet ups going and let our presence be known for sure

Timebender
08-03-2015, 02:06 PM
I'll go ahead and make a post on the general thread about a get together - I was thinking the Sonic on El Cajon Blvd on one of these upcoming Friday nights. It's just west of the 805. We might need to set this up with management since it's going to be more than just one or two cars.

I used to be in the Strictly Vintage 2's VW Bus Club (all 67 and earlier busses, though some guys would show up with Bay Windows). Good times.

Greg

edit: Btw, the this link to the Southern California DeLorean Club does work.

http://www.socaldeloreans.org/Welcome.html

Greg