PDA

View Full Version : BTTF at the Hollywood Bowl - June 30th

berickson926
02-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Check out this upcoming event, (http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets/back-future-concert-30th-anniversary/2015-06-30) if anyone in the LA area is interested.

BTTF played on the big screen in HD alongside a full live orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl this June.

Tickets go on sale May 3rd.

rileydawgg
02-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Not that I'm the huge BTTF guy, but this would be neat... and I live/work pretty close. It would definitely be worth it if there were special DeLorean parking! Hmmmm...

berickson926
02-13-2015, 10:24 PM
I plan on driving my DeLorean but I don't have any connections to facilitate special club parking or anything.

kajcienski
02-14-2015, 02:43 AM
I'm looking into special parking (D not shipped out yet from NY) but I know people in the LA Phil and such. This would be great to get a D parking section, not only for us but for them. If I am sure I can attend and my car is here, I'll do what I can from my angle to explore parking perks.

DeloreanResto
04-21-2015, 12:56 AM
A Delorean parking section is in the works on my half. Emailing back and forth with Company running the production. will post more info as i know

kajcienski
04-21-2015, 09:38 AM
A Delorean parking section is in the works on my half. Emailing back and forth with Company running the production. will post more info as i know

I'm not sure both of us pursuing parking separately is best - you should have let me know! If you are successfully further along in the process, go for it and I won't check any further on my end. Keep us posted!

nirvanaman
05-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Got my tickets last night. DeLorean parking would be great!

pezpilot
05-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Hoping for DeLorean parking perks too! Should be fun.

berickson926
05-19-2015, 02:15 PM
I've got my tickets!

Special parking aside, it would be cool to meet up near the Bowl somewhere and drive in as a group though.

I am concerned parking anywhere near Hollywood Blvd. will be difficult, so I'm not sure how feasible this is.

kajcienski
05-20-2015, 12:27 AM
I heard from the show's producer (a fellow NYC neighbor I found out) and a bit out of his control. He did say that there was an arrangement for 4 DeLoreans. I'm not sure who worked this out or who has these slots, but evidently that is all they are allotting for the event. Anyone here arrange this? On the up side, the Bowl is notorious for parking dings. So can watch with comfort :) Still, would have been cool.

DeloreanResto
06-01-2015, 02:12 PM
They told me in an email that they only wanted BTTF cars , and they already had enough.