PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Lloyd

alexwolf1216
02-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Hey,

I am looking to get in touch with whoever booked Lloyd for DCS. I am trying to get in touch with his appearance agent. Shoot me a PM please

Alex

Nicholas R
02-15-2015, 05:24 PM
That would be Ken Koncelik, the now retired owner of DeLorean Car Show. I'll PM you his email address.

Good luck though; he tried for over 10 years to get Chris at the car shows. He's not an easy guy to get.

alexwolf1216
02-15-2015, 05:27 PM
We have a huge show with a ton of known peeps, so hopefully we can make it happen.

alexwolf1216
03-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Never heard back. Does anyone have any other contact ideas

aotmfilms
05-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Sir,

Two avenues that you may want to try:

1) http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/booking-request.php?SpName=Christopher-Lloyd Has a contact request fillable form.

Thank you for your interest in booking Christopher Lloyd. The more details you are able to provide, the better we will be able to assist you and provide the information you need in a timely manner.

Please note that fees often change without notice and are dependent on event details such as date, location, schedule, audience and the organization's background. Contact a booking agent for price quotes, additional recommendations or to check availability on Christopher Lloyd or any other speaker, artist or celebrity. We respond to most inquiries within 24 hours.

2) Address Information:

Andrew J. Freedman Personal Management
(Artist Management Agency)
20 Ironsides Street
Suite 18
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
USA
Phone: (310) 827-4319
Fax: (310) 822-0940

I would try 1 first, then after a week, try number two.

If you need any other assistance either PM me on here or email me at [email protected] (I would give you my aotmfilms email but I am switching providers) :(

--Aotmfilms