PDA

View Full Version : Wanted WANTED: Ready to drive vehicle in NV, CA, or ID.

TheDrewster
02-17-2015, 08:15 PM
Looking to take the plunge on my dream car this summer. I am not picky about what year, manual or auto transmission, or how many miles it has as long as the vehicle has been properly maintained and doesn't need any extensive repair or maintenance that would prevent it from driving properly. I can tinker and repair mild to moderate things but would rather enjoy the ride right off the bat. I do not want a painted vehicle, and I would like to shy away from any severe dents in the stainless that would require panel replacement. With that being said, it isn't a deal breaker as long as the price reflects it and is fair. Interior blemishes/cracks aren't a deal breaker either. I am located in Reno NV and certainly willing to travel. I am still certainly a newbie when it comes to DMCs, so hopefully a budget between $20-30k is reasonable. I hope to have a vehicle by mid July so I can surprise my dad with a trip to the car show that he has always wanted to be a part of. Please contact me if you have a vehicle of interest!

Lenny
02-17-2015, 08:40 PM
First Stop http://delorean.com/

TheDrewster
02-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the link. Still looking!

jimmytwist
02-25-2015, 08:50 PM
http://m.ebay.com/itm/261792254727?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDrewster
05-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Have had a few empty leads, but there's still no D in my garage! Still looking! :)

whocruiser
05-13-2015, 12:33 AM
Have had a few empty leads, but there's still no D in my garage! Still looking! :)

PM sent, let's talk ;-)

newheart10644
05-23-2015, 12:41 AM
PM Sent

Jimmyvonviggle
05-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Looking to take the plunge on my dream car this summer. I am not picky about what year, manual or auto transmission, or how many miles it has as long as the vehicle has been properly maintained and doesn't need any extensive repair or maintenance that would prevent it from driving properly. I can tinker and repair mild to moderate things but would rather enjoy the ride right off the bat. I do not want a painted vehicle, and I would like to shy away from any severe dents in the stainless that would require panel replacement. With that being said, it isn't a deal breaker as long as the price reflects it and is fair. Interior blemishes/cracks aren't a deal breaker either. I am located in Reno NV and certainly willing to travel. I am still certainly a newbie when it comes to DMCs, so hopefully a budget between $20-30k is reasonable. I hope to have a vehicle by mid July so I can surprise my dad with a trip to the car show that he has always wanted to be a part of. Please contact me if you have a vehicle of interest!

Good luck with your search, you definitely have a realistic attitude and expectations.

TheDrewster
05-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Willing to expand my search to other states and willing to have the vehicle shipped. Would be more interested in auto transmissions but as previously stated, I won't be picky! Thanks for all the offers and leads thus far! :)