PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Reliable, Well-kept black interior automatic – open to customizations.

Redsquall
03-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Hey guys,
I owned a DeLorean once before and I'm looking to get back into it again. I've done some extensive studying and I'm honed in on what I want. The ideal DeLorean for me is a black interior (or two-tone)with an automatic trans. If it doesn't already have a stage two, that is my plan to upgrade it. I am looking for one that is well-kept and totally reliable. I will pay cash. I am located in Indiana. Although, the right car does not have to be located nearby. If you are looking to transfer yours and two hands I will take care of it, please PM me. Can you help my DeReams come true? Thank you

propony
03-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Steve,
Am I to assume you are no longer interested in my car? I was under the impression that as of this past Saturday you still were planning a trip to see mine.
Curt

Soundkillr
03-11-2015, 08:57 PM
In the future just post up to bump your old thread. It keeps it less cluttered here. No need to start a new post. I closed your old one, feel free to (reasonably) bump this one when needed....

Redsquall
03-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Yes, still planning on that. I might go two tone on the seats and part of the interior. Never sat in a gray interior one before. Roads almost clean?

Steve,
Am I to assume you are no longer interested in my car? I was under the impression that as of this past Saturday you still were planning a trip to see mine.
Curt

Redsquall
03-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Is one able to rewrite a post title?

In the future just post up to bump your old thread. It keeps it less cluttered here. No need to start a new post. I closed your old one, feel free to (reasonably) bump this one when needed....

Soundkillr
03-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Is one able to rewrite a post title?

No, but pm me with title post, I will take care of it....