PDA

View Full Version : For Sale DeLorean Magazines For Sale

delornut
04-16-2015, 08:21 PM
I sold my DeLorean a year ago but have just now started to look though my closet for items to sell. Magazines I have to sell are:

DeLorean World Spring of 1984 through Summer of 1998, 56 issues total

DeLorean World Volume IV number 2 and Number 3 from Winter 2008 and spring 2009. 2 issues

Complete set of GullWing magazine, 13 issues total

DeLoreans magazine, 17 issues which is not the complete set

DeLorean Car Show magazine Volume 1 number 1 through Volume 3 number 4, 12 issues which, again, is not the complete set

Scanned copies of what I believe are all the De Gullwing issues published by the old DeLorean Motor Club of America in the early 80's

They are all in good condition although the first 20 issues of DeLorean World have had three small holes punched in the binding for a note book.

This many magazines are heavy and it looks like two flat rate boxes through USPS would be about $34 and should do it. I'll take $200 including the shipping in the continental U.S for all the magazines.

Please PM me if interested

Bruce Benson

delornut
04-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Sold.

Bruce Benson

Mark D
04-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Bruce, I didn't realize that you had sold your car. It was nice meeting up with you a while back to swap front rims and to talk more about DeLoreans with an original owner. I hope that life post DeLorean ownership is treating you well. :smile: