PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 5 speed frame

dn010
08-12-2011, 03:30 PM
I've had my car for 10 years and have had a constant issue with frame rust. I ended up purchasing the front part of a new frame and grafted onto mine - now the rear of my frame is going, and I'm afraid I cannot patch it along any longer. I am looking for a good used frame in the FL (where I am) or NY (could have someone get it for me there) area. I don't have a ton of money (I'm also a boat owner) but I do have an excellent front frame extension currently on my car that can be cut off and used - I paid over $500 for it and I got the whole front of the frame back midway of the "Y" for the fuel tank. If someone is willing to do money + trade? I have Delo window glass, some EFI parts, etc. I also have other classic Ford & Cadillac car parts/drive trains and what not. Or I can help fix up whatever it is you need fixing mechanically. This is NOT something I'm ready to do tomorrow but in the near future I'd like to have this completed. Let me know what you've got! Thanks guys...

DMC3165
08-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Call Rob Grady. I know he has at least one available in good condition that is loose and has everything removed.

PJ Grady inc.
1-800-350-7429

dn010
08-17-2011, 11:48 AM
I appreciate it! I'll give them a call. Thank you