PDA

View Full Version : Pattern of abuse.

videobob
05-01-2015, 01:23 PM
I am sick and tired of this pattern of abuse.
People, like myself, post an innocent thread, void of insults or drama,
then some asshole troll starts making snide and abusive comments,
making accusations, spreading false lies with thier own agenda to promote themselves or another vendor, etc.
Then other members of the community even chime in to complain about this troll, and the thread poster is just expected to let all these lies and insults fly without response or recourse and if the poster does try to defend themselves some "Moderator" then interjects themself like god and closes the thread?
Yeah... totally fair.

videobob
05-01-2015, 01:27 PM
The real answer is not go around closing threads but to start eliminating these troll trouble makers by suspending them or deleting them, otherwise, stay out of and let it hash itself out.
I didn't do anything wrong.
I simply said I would be in an area if someone wanted to meet and this troll made abusive comments.
So there is either an agenda of buddy buddy with this guy or an agenda against me but it is clearly not unbiased or fair.

Soundkillr
05-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Bob, no offense to you, but I can't and wont ban everyone who doesn't like you. I tried to leave the thread open for your benefit, but people couldn't leave it alone. Including you, hence this thread. Pm us directly. Our goal is to keep things smooth and as drama free as possible. We will try to find a way to address your issues but the public call outs need to stop. On both sides, from all parties. This has been noted, the thread locked, and the team notified. Please, let this issue go for now.