PDA

View Full Version : For Sale VIN 3165 Long Island, NY

DMC3165
05-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Hello,

Due to a recent job change I am forced to offer 3165 for sale. Overall car is in great shape and can be driven anywhere. Recent work includes, new PJ Grday steering rack. New 3 core radiator. New DMC "Improved style" fuel pump, new Lambda ECU, recently repacked axle bearings and installed new boots. Other recent work includes, complete brake system rebuild, clutch hydraulics, water pump, tune up, A/C service, all done within the last 10K miles. 90% of all work performed on this car was done by PJ Grady. If anyone seriously interested would like to contact him He may have more detailed records then I do.

Paint on top of both fascias is fading a little. Dash has two cracks in it and has a dash mat over it. Power door lock module died a few years ago and was never replaced.

Car will come with some spare parts. Extra high output alternator (currently has stock 90 amp Motorola and it's never been a problem). 2 extra fan motors and a slightly damaged extra fan shroud. Parts and service manuals. Myabe an XL DMC jacket and sweatshirt if I can find them.

Overall car is in excellent shape. Mechanically sound and cosmetically good. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere. I regret I may never have the chance to do so again. They say emotional attachment dosen't dictate price. This car and I have a very long history toether so my emotional attachemnet is asking $26,500. If you want to offer me less don't waste the phone call.

Serious inquiries only. Additional pics on request.

Lou and "Boo"
05-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Good luck with the sale Chris. Sorry to hear to have to let her go.

DMC3165
05-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Good luck with the sale Chris. Sorry to hear to have to let her go.

Thanks Louis. I hate to do it but I'm going to stick to my guns on price and see what happens.

Mcv200
05-10-2015, 06:12 PM
So....what is the asking price?

Lou and "Boo"
05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
It is on the first post..... $26,500

DMC3165
06-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Bump

DMC3165
06-24-2015, 05:25 PM
Price now negotiable. Within reason.

DMC3165
07-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Still looking for a reasonable offer.

ozoner
07-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Still looking for a reasonable offer.

HI,

I'm looking for a Delorean to display this summer at my Drive in Theatres when we show "Back to the future" . I have a collection of movie cars. I just missed one near Boston for near 22k the guy said. It had 35kmiles on it.Sounded ok .What will you let her gom for In CASH. I'm just north of Albany.

Thanks,
Bill

Rich_NYS
07-07-2015, 11:42 AM
HI,

I'm looking for a Delorean to display this summer at my Drive in Theatres when we show "Back to the future" . I have a collection of movie cars. I just missed one near Boston for near 22k the guy said. It had 35kmiles on it.Sounded ok .What will you let her gom for In CASH. I'm just north of Albany.

Thanks,
Bill

One just sold on eBay that looked decent. It was in Ballston Spa, did you happen to get a look at that one?

ozoner
07-07-2015, 12:39 PM
One just sold on eBay that looked decent. It was in Ballston Spa, did you happen to get a look at that one?

I talked to the guy and was going to pursue it, then saw the one on craigslist near Boston for 22k or near that price as advertised. I missed them both. I was busy with my theatres. The guy did quite well considering he only needed 15k to be happy. Now if he gets paid lol, I know people bid on e-bay but paying is another deal! That's why I would rather not use e-bay.
Bill

DMC3165
07-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Pm me if you want to make a serious offer whereas I have several others I am considering.

https://youtu.be/VQEPGnc0-jA

https://youtu.be/tIicuAEFGmA

https://youtu.be/fJmigINJKoA

Here's a few quick videos I took today since I've had alot of requests for some. I'm not much of a showman so I did my best.

DMC3165
07-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Mods, please close thread.