PDA

View Full Version : Happy 25th Anniversary to Back to the Future III - Released May 25, 1990

Rich W
05-20-2015, 04:10 PM
BTTF III - May 25, 1990

I know Back to the Future 30th Anniversary is getting a lot of attention this year, as well as 2015 being the future plot year in Back to the Future II,
but I thought I would post a reminder that Monday, May 25th, is the 25th Anniversary of the US Release of Back to the Future III.

It also happened to be the 25th Anniversary of the purchase of my second DeLorean (which I still have). Just as I enjoyed driving my first DeLorean
around in the Summer of 1985, past most of the local theaters playing Back to the Future, I enjoyed doing almost the same thing in the Spring and
Summer of 1990 with my second DeLorean. Good Times. Not sure if I will turn my second DeLorean into a DeLorean Time Machine Replica some day,
but I will always consider it to be my Back to the Future III DeLorean.

Note: I will be on vacation next Monday, May 25th, so I thought I would post this today, while I am near a computer.

bytes311
05-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Part 3 will always be my favorite because it was filmed so close to home. The locomotive is in Jamestown, Ca. I picked up the last BTTF-esque flyer when the park was raffling off a car to raise money. The poster has a car on the tracks in front of the locomotive just like in the movie.