PDA

View Full Version : Wanted PRINTED CIRCUIT Board (105851)

Ryan King
08-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Anyone have a NOS one? Houston wants 65.81 and Toby wants 59. Seeing if anyone else can cut me a better deal.

http://www.delorean.com/store/p-7080-printed-circuit.aspx

QuadcityDMC
08-13-2011, 08:24 PM
I have one I replaced because I was in there changing bulbs, I'll sell for $40 shipped.

Ryan King
08-14-2011, 12:49 AM
So is it new or used?

Ryan King
08-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Still really need this part. Anyone?

Bitsyncmaster
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Are the NOS ones still gluing the copper down? Just wondering if age is making even NOS ones bad.

Ryan King
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Are the NOS ones still gluing the copper down? Just wondering if age is making even NOS ones bad.

Thats the problem with mine. The copper terminals have worked loose and get crumpled up when I pull the plugs out.

DeLorean03
08-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Thats the problem with mine. The copper terminals have worked loose and get crumpled up when I pull the plugs out.

I had a problem like this when installing my new SMD LED lights. I straightened them up with a pair of long-nose needlenose pliers. Then I held each contact in place while Jessica turned the bulbs in. All was good, and they work great.

Ryan King
08-16-2011, 02:38 AM
I had a problem like this when installing my new SMD LED lights. I straightened them up with a pair of long-nose needlenose pliers. Then I held each contact in place while Jessica turned the bulbs in. All was good, and they work great.

You are referring to the contacts that the main plugs go into?

cdrusn
08-16-2011, 05:52 PM
None of my lights worked after I bought the car. Originally I was just going to get NOS but decided since I had to take them out anyway to take a look at them and take a chance on cleaning them up. I used 400 grit sandpaper on the metal prongs on the wiring harness where it goes into the board and a rubber eraser on the board contacts bought all new bulbs and everything is now working. Not much there to mess up, just clean it up put some dielectric grease so they keep good contact. JMO

Ryan King
08-17-2011, 03:59 AM
None of my lights worked after I bought the car. Originally I was just going to get NOS but decided since I had to take them out anyway to take a look at them and take a chance on cleaning them up. I used 400 grit sandpaper on the metal prongs on the wiring harness where it goes into the board and a rubber eraser on the board contacts bought all new bulbs and everything is now working. Not much there to mess up, just clean it up put some dielectric grease so they keep good contact. JMO

So you were able to sand down the contacts on the plugs for a better connection?
I ended up buying a new board...my contacts on the circuit board were so bent out of whack that there was just no saving them.

I would rather start fresh, have everything set, and not mess with it again.

robvanderveer
10-09-2011, 07:51 AM
My current board already has several bypasses soldered in. I am planning to replace my dodgy circuit with DMC Eu's version.

I would like to know if there are different versions available of this printed circuit.