PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Delorean in the 16k to 23k range.

Chris Burns
06-16-2015, 07:27 PM
I know that I'm always looking at Deloreans for sale, but just in case if anyone knows one that's not publicly listed.

I'm looking to buy a Delorean in that range here before long. My family said they would help me get a loan for it. I can't spend 30 grand right off the bat, so something in the late teens or early 20s would be great!!

Thanks!!

:thumbup:

ccurzio
06-23-2015, 10:35 AM
FINALLY.

Good for you, and good luck.

Chris Burns
06-23-2015, 12:28 PM
I will take all the luck I can get!!

With the high prices that most of these cars are for sale for these days, it's really hard to find a (in between) car.

That won't stop me though....:headbang:

ccurzio
06-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Don't be afraid to get one on the "budget" side if it needs some work. You have this entire community who will happily help you out.

mluder
06-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Should be doable, Chris...

I bought my car 5 years ago for around that price. It was daily driveable but not without it's issues. Of course prices have spiked a bit this year but hang in there and you'll find one.
Fortunately you have a lot of friends who want to see you in one... And that means they'll be ready to lend a hand on fixing things.

Cheers
Steven

DMC3165
06-23-2015, 02:22 PM
I know that I'm always looking at Deloreans for sale, but just in case if anyone knows one that's not publicly listed.

I'm looking to buy a Delorean in that range here before long. My family said they would help me get a loan for it. I can't spend 30 grand right off the bat, so something in the late teens or early 20s would be great!!

Thanks!!

:thumbup:

Chris, If you are serious contact me. My situation hasn't changed very much so as much as I'd like to keep it I need the money. I would love nothing more for it to go to a good home where it will be taken care of. If you haven't found anything yet, you know how to get in touch with me.

Chris P.