PDA

View Full Version : Delorean Needed for Video Shoot Atlanta Area

RammJaeger
08-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Guys,

I'm supposed to get the full details on this in a few minutes, but wanted to get a post up right away. A video company called FUGO, which is a company we've used to film commercials for our video games, is looking for a Delorean for a video shoot on Wednesday the 12th of August (2 days from now). I know it's short notice, but if anyone is interested let me know. I'll post the full details up as soon as they send them to me. I've been really sick the past few weeks, otherwise I'd probably just do it.

Cheers,

John

RammJaeger
08-10-2015, 08:31 PM
And here is the info:

We have been working with a company on videos for an event they are putting on. We have been compositing their employees into famous movie scenes. The higher ups want to do a back to the future scene...and you can't do one without a DeLorean!

The shoot is Wednesday evening at the Woodruff Arts Center. We have the place to shoot from around 7pm-9pm. We have a few things to shoot before the car scene. It would just be a few shots.

I asked him if they will be paying anything for the Delorean appearance, and am waiting to hear back. Once again PM me if you are interested.

RammJaeger
08-10-2015, 08:54 PM
And the final bit of info, the gig pays $300. Not bad for 2 hours of your time. Please PM me if you are interested.

DL4567
08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
PM sent this morning. Would like to know more details on how exactly they want to use the car.

Dangermouse
08-11-2015, 02:22 PM
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/hazzard-1.jpg

RammJaeger
08-11-2015, 02:46 PM
PM sent this morning. Would like to know more details on how exactly they want to use the car.

From what I understand he car will be parked, and they will film poeple standing around it. These guys are pros, we've used them for commercials for my game studio before. Will pm you contact info.

Ron
08-11-2015, 03:08 PM
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/hazzard-1.jpg
lmao!

DL4567
08-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Thanks, got your PM, I'll email them. I checked out their website earlier, it looks like they do real quality work.

And Dermot, haha, yep that's what I wanna avoid! ☺