PDA

View Full Version : FW: Enquiring about a Delorean

montkw
09-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Passing this along to see if anyone in the San Jose area can help Emma out:

My name is Emma and I am a senior at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose. I am a member of our Student Government group as the Senior class president this year and emailing because I have a question to ask. Every year, we put on a large spirit event called Spirit Week where each class chooses a theme, we have dress up days and lunch time activities, powder puff football, and compete against the other classes for points in hopes of winning and becoming the Spirit Week champions for the year. This year, our class reps have chosen Back to the Future as our theme for our class. Each theme is kept a secret from the class until about two weeks before Spirit Week, where we then reveal the theme in the form of a video that we film. We usually choose a fake out theme to trick our class into thinking we have chosen something else, and in the last minute of the video the true theme is revealed. I am contacting you to ask if there is any way we could get our hands on a Delorean to film with. It would be awesome if any members of your club in the Bay Area would be willing to meet up with us and allow us to film with the car for the video. I know it would mean so much to my fellow reps if this could happen and would really excite our class. We would be looking to have it in the next two weeks or so and would gladly appreciate any amount of time we could get with the car.

Let me know!
Thanks so much,
Emma
[email protected]

spedlot
09-16-2015, 07:11 PM
I just sent her an email as I might be able to help out. I am in the Bay Area with the car this week so I might be able to help her out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spedlot
09-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Not sure if you have a phone number for this person. I reached out with two emails and have heard nothing back yet. I can help her tomorrow morning or Saturday morning I just need to know.
Thanks

Bruce Johnson
09-17-2015, 11:10 PM
She's got it covered.

spedlot
09-17-2015, 11:15 PM
Ok thanks. Just got an email back from her.