PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Bulk Hot Wheels

spedlot
09-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Good Morning everyone....

Looking to see if anyone knows someone or someplace to buy a bulk purchase on Delorean Hot Wheels. A company I know wants to give them away as part of a promotion. Any leads help.

Thanks

A.G.

Michael
09-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Do they want to buy them or steal them? In other words, are they willing to pay market or do they want them for pennies on the dollar?

spedlot
09-22-2015, 12:41 PM
I would t say pennies on the dollar but a better deal than buying individual or even 20 at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael
09-22-2015, 01:18 PM
In that case, I have none.

Nicholas R
09-23-2015, 01:46 AM
I think that's unlikely. All of the DeLorean hotwheels (especially the original grey ones) are already going up in value. They're not going crazy or anything, but they're certainly worth more than the original $0.97 that they sold for in stores. Heck at the DCS they easily sell for $5-10 each. And once a hotwheels model leaves stores, thats it; it doesn't come back. The online/ebay/used market is the only option.

I hate to say it but I really doubt you're going to get them for less than what they sold for originally. I agree with Michael. I have quite a few myself (maybe 100 total of the various types, models, colors, etc.) but given the market, there is no reason to let them go for less than their original price. Best of luck.

Dangermouse
09-23-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm sure DMCH have a few, but what they would be willing to sell them for, I have no idea.

spedlot
09-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the replies. I don't think they are wanting them for a dollar each. I think they can pay more but probably not 5-10 each. Thanks everyone for the input. I will let them know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael
09-23-2015, 01:13 PM
I don't think they are wanting them for a dollar each. I think they can pay more but probably not 5-10 each.

a better deal than buying individual or even 20 at a time.

So which is it?

Lwanmtr
09-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Probably wont find them for $1 anywhere.

I got one on ebay and it was $5 after shipping...and as a note to all you collectors...I opened the package....lol