PDA

View Full Version : Need a DeLorean for October 21st in Miami

robsaracco
10-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Hello,

I'm sure most of you know the significance of October 21st, 2015. A friend and I are dressing up as Marty and Doc from Back to the Future and making appearances at several events in Miami including the Miami Heat game and thought it would be fun to arrive in a DeLorean.

Open to talking about required compensation and insurance requirements. Both real estate professionals and we'll provide our full work information.

Can possibly provide extra HEAT tickets if interested.

Thanks in advance!

whocruiser
10-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Hello,

I'm sure most of you know the significance of October 21st, 2015. A friend and I are dressing up as Marty and Doc from Back to the Future and making appearances at several events in Miami including the Miami Heat game and thought it would be fun to arrive in a DeLorean.

Open to talking about required compensation and insurance requirements. Both real estate professionals and we'll provide our full work information.

Thanks in advance!

It will be a busy day for a lot of DeLorean owners. I probably can't help you out, at least not fully, as I'm already scheduled on 21 October for an appearance in Boca Raton from 9am-3pm, and another in Wynwood in Miami from 6:30pm - 10:30pm. On the off chance that you can't find anyone else with a DeLorean available locally, and may want to settle for trying to "wedge" some smaller plans into the time that I still have open, from 4-6pm or after 10:30pm, feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss it ;-)

VVV
10-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Hi, I have a similar request. Looking for a Delorean for 11 - 12 PM in Fort Lauderdale and 2 to 3PM in downtown Miami. PM for more details.

Morpheus
10-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Unless your friend can ride in your lap, don't expect to be able to just "rent" the car and be able to drive it all over town. It's a DeLorean, not a Hertz Rent-a-car. IF you can find someone to accommodate your request, the owner WILL be the one to drive the car. Just want to make sure the right expectation is set for you.