PDA

View Full Version : For Sale DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

Rich W
10-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Coming Soon ... Tickets Sales for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car !!

We are currently anticipating tickets will be available starting November 1, 2015,
at the same price as previous DeLorean Car Raffles ... $50 per ticket.

www.DeloreanRaffle.com

Some details about the DeLorean Raffle Car 2016:

- early production 1981 model (VIN...965) automatic, gas flap hood, black interior
- currently under 64K miles and under 70K miles expected when raffled off in July 2016
- new integrated fuel pump & fuel sender unit, with fully cleaned fuel tank & lines
- newly rebuilt fuel distributor, all new fuel injectors and all new spark plugs
- new electronic computer governor for the automatic transmission
- new water pump and other related components, including new hot water valve
- coolant system flushed including block flush and all new coolant in system
- newly rebuilt brake system including new brake master and rebuilt calipers
- fresh oil change with new filter and fully lubed suspension & angle drive

A big thanks to the folks at DMC Midwest for all their help getting VIN...965 ready for the road.

We have a small list of things to finish before next Summer, but this car is coming along great.

This DeLorean will be raffled off in July 2016 at the DeLorean Convention and Show (DCS 2016).

Attaching a few photos of VIN...965 waiting to get back on the road. Some better photos soon.

Rich W
10-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Some better photos of the 2016 Raffle Car, but since these are morning photos, the setups and angles are limited.

I did not get any good photos of the black interior without harsh shadows, so I may try again, when I have more time.

Attaching a few Fall photos below:

We are still anticipating Ticket Sales beginning November 1, 2015.

Rich W
11-01-2015, 10:50 PM
We are still anticipating Ticket Sales beginning November 1, 2015.

Sorry for the delayed post, but Ticket Sales began earlier today
for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car (drawing at DCS 2016).

Email blast (reminders) will be sent starting tomorrow.

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well sorted, early DeLorean
in very nice condition, so we plan to sell some extra tickets for it.

The time to purchase tickets is now. Once all tickets are sold, it will
just be a matter of waiting for DCS 2016 to pick the winner.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

DannonWeb
11-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Just bought my ticket! Thanks Rich!

Rich W
11-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Thanks to everyone who has already purchased their 2016 DeLorean Raffle Tickets. As I mentioned in the DCS 2016 thread,
early ticket purchases will help us with the advanced planning of VIP Guest Invitations. (early sales will get us more guests)

As for a few questions asked elsewhere ...

Since " I do not do FaceBook", I will post a few helpful hints here and others can chime in on FaceBook, if you so desire.

DeLorean Raffle Car Tickets are available Internationally, but you will need to check any specific rules in your country to verify
there is no legal reason you cannot purchase a ticket, and if you win, there is no legal reason why you cannot import the car.

All the Official Rules for the Raffle are on the Raffle Ticket page of the DeLorean Convention and Show website.

Below is a snap-shot of the Rules 1 - 3 (and #2 addresses a few details for International Ticket Sales).

Note: To view all of the Official Raffle Rules, click on the Official Rules link just under the [Purchase Raffle Tickets] button.

davidc89
11-04-2015, 01:26 PM
I will tell these people on Facebook. I am on there more than I would like to admit...

Rich W
11-04-2015, 02:25 PM
I will tell these people on Facebook. I am on there more than I would like to admit...

Thanks David. I heard there were at least two comments from "Down Under", but even one reply should cover both.

Rich W
11-08-2015, 06:16 PM

Thanks for all the help on FB, answering questions,
but feel free to point to the Official Rules when you
see obvious questions that are answered in the Rules.

Later,
Rich W.

lazabby
02-05-2016, 05:09 PM
There should be a counter on the Delorean Raffle site to show how many tickets have been sold.

Rich W
02-05-2016, 07:05 PM
There should be a counter on the Delorean Raffle site to show how many tickets have been sold.

We have discussed putting a "manual counter" (updated weekly?), but we have also discussed adding "prizes" for milestone amounts sold,
so at this point, we have deferred putting up a counter until we decide on offering milestone prizes (either donated to DCS or purchased).

Some ideas for the prizes include the latest set BTTF Trilogy Blu-Ray Discs or maybe one of the reproduction Pepsi Perfect bottles.

In either case, the winner will be getting a very nice early 81 DeLorean ... certainly worth purchasing a ticket or two, to help DCS.

mark w
02-12-2016, 10:24 PM
ticket(s) purchased. I keep hoping that this will allow me back into Delorean ownership.

samuraifingers
03-16-2016, 12:55 AM
Is the raffle open to Canadians? I couldn't find any "official rules" listed anywhere...

[edit] I just found them...but they aren't clear...?

Rich W
03-16-2016, 07:01 AM
Is the raffle open to Canadians? I couldn't find any "official rules" listed anywhere...

[edit] I just found them...but they aren't clear...?

Yes, the Raffle is open to International Ticket Buyers. All rules for all countries are not listed,
so some buyers may need to look into any legal limitations on importing a DeLorean.

We had a number of ticket purchases from Canadians for the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car and
their has been a number of Canadian ticket purchases for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

samuraifingers
03-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Cool, imporation taxes etc are minor obstacles!

Tickets purchased!

How many tickets have been sold thusfar?

thanks!

Andy
03-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Can someone explain to me why this site mentiones 05814 as the Raffle Car for DCS 2016?

http://deloreanwiki.wikidot.com/wiki:5814

And this old Yahoo Group mentiones 05814 as the Raffle Car for DCS 2015?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dmcnews/conversations/messages/87880

Wich one is correct? And who won the Raffle Car in 2015?

samuraifingers
03-16-2016, 10:54 AM
on the raffle page, I see this:
1981 DeLorean, Black Interior, Automatic Transmission, Original Gas Flap hood, VIN #SCEDT26T8BD000965.

Rich W
03-16-2016, 11:35 AM
Can someone explain to me why this site mentiones 05814 as the Raffle Car for DCS 2016?

http://deloreanwiki.wikidot.com/wiki:5814

And this old Yahoo Group mentiones 05814 as the Raffle Car for DCS 2015?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dmcnews/conversations/messages/87880

Wich one is correct? And who won the Raffle Car in 2015?

The DeLorean Convention and Show is selling raffle tickets to help fund the DCS 2016 Events.
Since the New DCS is starting from scratch, there are TWO DeLorean Raffle Cars to help funding.

(1) Last year, there was a 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car, with the drawing on LIVE TV on October 21, 2015.

http://abc7chicago.com/entertainment/delorean-giveaway-on-wcl/1044165/

(2) This year, there is a 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, with the drawing at DCS 2016 on Friday, July 22, 2016.

Raffle Tickets are available for sale now for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

2015 DeLorean Raffle Car is VIN..5814
2016 DeLorean Raffle Car is VIN....965

Andy
03-16-2016, 12:09 PM
The DeLorean Convention and Show is selling raffle tickets to help fund the DCS 2016 Events.
Since the New DCS is starting from scratch, there are TWO DeLorean Raffle Cars to help funding.

(1) Last year, there was a 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car, with the drawing on LIVE TV on October 21, 2015.

http://abc7chicago.com/entertainment/delorean-giveaway-on-wcl/1044165/

(2) This year, there is a 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, with the drawing at DCS 2016 on Friday, July 22, 2016.

Raffle Tickets are available for sale now for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

2015 DeLorean Raffle Car is VIN..5814
2016 DeLorean Raffle Car is VIN....965

Thanks, that's cleared out now! That Wiki-page should be updated then?

And where did 5814 end up last year?

Rich W
03-16-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks, that's cleared out now! That Wiki-page should be updated then?

And where did 5814 end up last year?

Not sure who owns and maintains that wiki-page, but the details about the Raffle Cars for DCS 2016
can be found on the official DeLorean Convention and Show webpages and DCS Social Media pages:

https://www.deloreanconvention.com

https://www.facebook.com/deloreanconventionshow

https://twitter.com/deloreanshow

As mentioned on the above DCS Social Media pages, Edwin Exconde of Plainfield, IL was the Winner
that was selected by Ryan, the co-host of Windy City LIVE, on Future Day, October 21, 2015.

BTW: Edwin and his family have registered at the DCS 2016 Host Hotel, for the entire event, so if
you plan to attend DCS 2016, you can check out the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car on display, in person.

StanMan PushN 88
03-16-2016, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Rich W;193305]Not sure who owns and maintains that wiki-page, but the details about the Raffle Cars for DCS 2016
can be found on the official DeLorean Convention and Show webpages and DCS Social Media pages:

https://www.deloreanconvention.com

https://www.facebook.com/deloreanconventionshow

https://twitter.com/deloreanshow

Rich,
Thanks again for publicizing the DMC event and I suppose we can all "COPY" and SHARE these links above with friends and co=workers so more people come to Illinois on Route 66 and enjoy the show? I just made my online reservation with the hotel at Springfield (DoubleTree by Hilton).... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Rich W
05-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Attaching a few photos of the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car on Route 66 this past weekend.

To buy 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car tickets, follow this link: www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Time Machine
05-10-2016, 01:25 AM
Can you buy tickets and not be present at the raffle?

Rich W
05-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Can you buy tickets and not be present at the raffle?

Winner need not be present to win.

All the Official Rules listed on Raffle Car ticket webpage.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Click on Official Rules and the rules will display as a pop-up window.

Rich W
05-13-2016, 03:55 PM
So, you have always wanted a DeLorean, but you never seem to have enough extra cash to buy one?

No problem. Give up your Starbucks for a week and you might have at least enough cash for a raffle ticket.

Need to see it in person first?

The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car will be making an appearance at the DeLorean Midwest Connection Tech Day
tomorrow (Saturday, May 14) at the Car Doctor Jr. (same place we have had a few Tech Days in the past).

We plan to install a newer DIN style stereo in it, since that is what the PO had in it (before taking it out).

Still have plenty of cleaning and detailing work to do on the underside of the car, if we have an open lift,
so feel free to bring your work clothes and we will let you get really close and personal with this car.

When you are ready to buy raffle tickets, buy them using the following link: www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Rich W
05-16-2016, 11:10 AM

David R
05-18-2016, 10:07 AM
This is me during every DCS raffle:

http://i.imgur.com/Ws0h3Uy.gif

Chris Burns
05-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Bought my ticket!

Good luck to everyone involved!!!

Rich W
06-21-2016, 01:25 PM
2016 DeLorean Raffle Car gets a Stage I Exhaust Upgrade

With DCS 2016 a month away, it seemed like the best time to announce the biggest Raffle Car Upgrade
for any DCS Raffle Car, past or present. The DCS 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car now has a Stage I Exhaust.

For those who have been to DMC MW, you may recognize the showroom floor in the Stage I exhaust photo.
The Stage I exhaust is being installed now and we hope to be doing some road testing by the weekend.

More photos when the Stage I install has been completed.

There are several other upgrades we have planned (while we are in there) including a new Eagle 3.0L
style starter, which will allow the new owner to change the starter without having to loosen or remove
the header during the process. We may install a new alternator too, while the old one is already off.

Another upgrade will be a new passenger side window motor (while we are in there). The drop-window
on the passenger side unglued from the carrier (early car problem, since most had one-sided carriers),
and while we were fixing the carrier issue, we replaced the window motor/regulator with a new one.

So, if you have not purchased a Raffle Car Ticket yet, it's time for you to buy one or more tickets.
If you already bought ticket(s), it's time to buy one or more, to help improve your chances to win.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

We hope to see many of you in a month at DCS in Springfield, IL. Raffle drawing is Friday, July 22.

Thanks,

DCS 2016 Planning Team

Rich W
06-28-2016, 04:55 PM
The guys at DMC MW have been patiently waiting for me to get them a few additional replacement parts
for the Raffle Car, that were needed due to the Stage I upgrade, such as substituting an early car part
105996 with the later 108678 (due to interference with the Stage I exhaust path), but I stopped at the
shop yesterday, and the Raffle Car exhaust upgrade can now be completed and prepped for pick up.

I took a couple of quick photos of VIN...965 with the Stage I installed and it's looking very, very good.
I plan to make some time over the upcoming holiday weekend to give the car another shake-down test.

VIN...965 will now sound as good as it looks and the new owner of this DeLorean will have a great car.

The more tickets you buy, the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

dn010
06-29-2016, 11:42 AM
What day is the cutoff for buying tickets?

Rich W
06-29-2016, 12:30 PM
What day is the cutoff for buying tickets?

Cut-off for Tickets is based on a number of factors, so the date is not set in advance.

Ideally, the cut-off day is when we "sell out" of the 1,000 allocated raffle car tickets.

All Raffle Car Ticket sales are online and we do not sell any Raffle Tickets "in person".

Since we have had a few errors by people buying tickets and manual adjustments
were needed, we cannot "automatically" stop ticket sales via the program accessing
the database, so sales are ended manually once at least 1,000 valid tickets are sold.

So, cut-off could be as early as this weekend or as late as the day of the drawing.

We prefer that we sell out in advance, however, if we do not sell out in advance, we
will most likely sell tickets until the tentative deadline of Noon (CST) on July 22nd.

Rich W
07-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Only about two weeks left until DCS 2016, so make sure to buy your raffle tickets.

The more raffle tickets you buy, the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

osudrummer
07-06-2016, 01:48 PM
How many raffle tickets have been sold?

Rich W
07-06-2016, 03:22 PM
How many raffle tickets have been sold?

Sorry, only ballpark numbers, based on estimates from over this past weekend.

Over 700 had been sold as of July 4th, but more sold since that time.

There are at least a few hundred tickets left for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

For those of you on the fence, this is not only a great looking and driving DeLorean,
the funds also help pay for the travel expenses for the VIP Guests at DCS 2016 and
we have quite a few this time around, including a few from across the big pond.
Some of the funds have also helped to keep other DCS Registration costs down.

Remember, the more Raffle Car Tickets you buy,
the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.deloreanraffle.com

Parzval
07-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Just curious... I bought a ticket, but there's no number like 1 to 1000 on it, just a big long 15 digit number with a dash in it... is that how it should be? Anyone know? Sometimes my adblock messes with pop-ups. I don't want to be missing out!

Rich W
07-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Just curious... I bought a ticket, but there's no number like 1 to 1000 on it, just a big long 15 digit number with a dash in it... is that how it should be? Anyone know? Sometimes my adblock messes with pop-ups. I don't want to be missing out!

Raffle Ticket Database generates a specific number based on an algorithm, to help discourage possible counterfeiting.

The same Raffle Ticker Databse program was used with the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car as well.

Parzval
07-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Raffle Ticket Database generates a specific number based on an algorithm, to help discourage possible counterfeiting.

The same Raffle Ticker Databse program was used with the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car as well.

Cool. Thanks Rich. I did notice a certain association in the pattern though. But I was just not sure that it should be that way. I thought I had seen someone post they had a certain ticket number. :cool:

Rich W
07-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Cool. Thanks Rich. I did notice a certain association in the pattern though. But I was just not sure that it should be that way. I thought I had seen someone post they had a certain ticket number. :cool:

I will leave my "final answer" on this topic as "Yes".

It's one of those things you do not want to say too much about, otherwise someone may see it as a "challenge"
if they have little else to do or if they are looking to cause chaos. The number is there to help confirm identity.

The Raffle Tickets that are used for the Raffle Car Drawing are similar to a custom version of the two-row tickets
you can buy for other raffles. The one you receive via email is like the "Keep this Coupon" side of the two-rows.

Rich W
07-13-2016, 11:22 AM
DCS 2016 Raffle Car Update List (for June/July)

- installed DMCH Stage 1 exhaust system with new manifold gaskets

- installed new 120 amp alternator (while old one off for Stage 1 install)

- installed new 3.0L style starter (better fit with the Stage 1 install)

- Installed new passenger side window motor and regulator

- installed used passenger side drop window with later style carrier

- installed replacement cooling pipes, as needed, for Stage 1 install

- installed several new coolant hoses while replacing coolant pipes

- installed new transmission cooling hose (replaced leaking one)

- installed new A/C idler bearing before charging A/C system

- tested and re-charged A/C system (blowing mid 50's temps at vents)

- installed all new axle boots (3 out of 4 had developed small rips)

- installed new steering column bushing (steering is nice an solid)

There are still about 100 tickets left. www.deloreanraffle.com

Nicholas R
07-13-2016, 12:15 PM
Wait, I thought there were only 600 tickets for sale. Is it 1000 now?

Rich W
07-13-2016, 02:42 PM
Wait, I thought there were only 600 tickets for sale. Is it 1000 now?

You must be thinking of Ken K's numbers from previous DCS Events.

The 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car had a maximum of 800 tickets.

The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car has a maximum of 1000 tickets.

Note: The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car has had over $10,000 in new parts and labor,
not counting the discounted labor, in some cases and the free labor, in some cases.

refugeefromcalif
07-13-2016, 05:22 PM
While I have a DeLorean that I love, I just purchased a few tickets for this one... :approve:

George

Rich W
07-13-2016, 10:00 PM
While I have a DeLorean that I love, I just purchased a few tickets for this one... :approve:

George

That's the spirit George.

Having driven many miles with a Stage II automatic, I have to say that this DeLorean,
with a new and fresh fuel system and Stage I automatic would give the Stage II auto
a run for the money. The "stock idle" makes it even more of a "sleeper" configuration.

EngineerGuY
07-14-2016, 10:36 AM
ticket purchased :driving1:

Rich W
07-14-2016, 12:10 PM
You must be thinking of Ken K's numbers from previous DCS Events.

The 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car had a maximum of 800 tickets.

The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car has a maximum of 1000 tickets.

Note: The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car has had over $10,000 in new parts and labor,
not counting the discounted labor, in some cases and the free labor, in some cases.

Just to clarify, since this post has been misinterpreted and some of the details posted elsewhere.

More than half of the parts and labor that I mentioned in the parts/labor post were for UPGRADES,
not $10K for Repairs. The upgrades were elective work, not required repairs.

Rich W
07-16-2016, 11:35 PM
More 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car photos

Rich W
07-17-2016, 08:10 AM
More 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car photos

To answer one of the Top 5 asked questions,
the Raffle Car has a Panasonic AM/FM/CD
Radio installed with MP3 (with plug-in seen).

Rich W
07-20-2016, 08:33 AM
FYI - Today will be the Last Day to Buy 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car Tickets (July 20).

There are still about 25 tickets left, so do not wait too long.

Ticket sales will end tonight or when we sell out.

Raffle Drawing on Friday, July 22 at approximately 10:04pm (Eastern), 9:04pm Central.

If you want one or more tickets, make sure to buy them very soon.

powerline84
07-20-2016, 08:53 AM
done lol

Lenny
07-20-2016, 11:40 AM
When I win, you need to call my wife and convince her I won it. There is no way she will believe me when I tell her, she will think I bought another one.

Rich W
07-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Just drove down and dropped off the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car in Springfield.

Outside temps in the 90's, inside the car had AC blowing in the 50's at vents.

Car drove outstanding and performed very well. CD player did not skip once.

Last Chance for buying tickets today. This is a really nice car.

Buy tickets at: www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Rich W
07-23-2016, 01:04 AM
And the Winner is ...

Stefan from Denmark.

Tried to contact Stefan, but it was 4am in Denmark.

Left a message, email and Tony left FB message.

kenny
07-23-2016, 05:07 PM
Cool, does he own a car already?

DMC-81
07-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Congratulations Stefan!!:thumbup:

dn010
07-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Congrats! Even though we did not win, I am glad to donate to DCS.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rich W
07-27-2016, 03:25 PM
The Winning Ticket for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

Arrangements are being made with Stefan Ringive.

More details to follow and shipping expected in August.

We will keep this thread open until we get a photo of Stefan
with VIN...965 in Denmark later this Summer.

Domi
07-27-2016, 03:30 PM
Lucky guy, congrats!

Nicholas R
07-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Congrats to the winner! Wow, I wonder how the taxes work with winning a car from another country... :confused2::hmm:

Rich W
07-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Congrats to the winner! Wow, I wonder how the taxes work with winning a car from another country... :confused2::hmm:

Luckily, Stefan is a DeLorean Enthusiast who has been dreaming of buying a DeLorean sometime in the future.

Stefan has bought tickets to several Raffle Car Drawings in the past and he as already done some of his homework.

We will disclose as much as Stefan allows us too, to give folks an idea of what it takes to export/import a Raffle Car.

Thanks,
Rich W.

Rich W
07-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Luckily, Stefan is a DeLorean Enthusiast who has been dreaming of buying a DeLorean sometime in the future.

Stefan has bought tickets to several Raffle Car Drawings in the past and he as already done some of his homework.

We will disclose as much as Stefan allows us too, to give folks an idea of what it takes to export/import a Raffle Car.

Thanks,
Rich W.

The plans for the first leg of the transport are already in the works. Chicago area to Maine may happen as soon as sometime next week.

We plan to take plenty of departure photos when the transport company arrives for the initial pickup (again, maybe as soon as a week).

More details to follow soon.

dodint
07-28-2016, 04:41 PM
I recently sold a motorcycle on eBay to a gentleman in England. It went from Wisconsin -> Chicago (by truck) -> New Jersey (Train) -> Denmark (Ship) -> England. Was supposed to take about 4-6 weeks. The company that picked the bike up at my house was very professional and the process looked, from my standpoint, surprisingly easy.

Hope everyone involved has fair winds and following seas. ;)

toyotafreak88
07-31-2016, 03:14 AM
Congrats, Stefan!!

Rich W
08-03-2016, 12:30 PM
The plans for the first leg of the transport are already in the works. Chicago area to Maine may happen as soon as sometime next week.

We plan to take plenty of departure photos when the transport company arrives for the initial pickup (again, maybe as soon as a week).

More details to follow soon.

The First Leg of the Trip to Denmark, for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, should begin this evening, sometime in the next 8 hours or so.

Transport arriving this evening, then makes its way to Maine. Car to be shipped to Demark with a bunch of used Nissan Leaf automobiles.

We wish we had a smaller "window" to schedule with the transporter, but Tony said he would "make himself available" to get the car loaded,
so we will deal with the transporter's last message of "sometime between 1pm and 7pm" as best we can. Will try to post photos later today.

Update: Just heard the driver is running late, so pickup will most likely be after 7pm. Driver will call with another update after 4pm. Oh well.

Rich W
08-04-2016, 08:20 AM
<snip> Update: Just heard the driver is running late, so pickup will most likely be after 7pm. Driver will call with another update after 4pm. Oh well.

Transport Update: (see attached photo)

Raffle Car being loaded 11:04 pm on Wednesday, August 3, 2016.

Watch for it on its way to Maine, before heading off to Denmark.

Note: I left the Illinois temp tag on, so it will be easier to identify.

martiq
08-04-2016, 10:14 AM
The other cars of the small DeLorean community DeLorean Owners Denmark are looking forward to meet "the new sister car" :bigclap::welcome: