PDA

View Full Version : Plant City Strawberry Classic Car Show 12/19

dblincoln3
12-14-2015, 09:54 AM
I plan on attending this weekend and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in meeting there. See

https://www.facebook.com/PlantCityCarShow for details.

Morpheus
12-14-2015, 04:03 PM
I wish I had known about this sooner, I could have sent out an announcement to all DCF members.

My car is down at the moment, getting some much needed coolant hoses replaced and some VOD work. Be sure to post up some photos of the event!

DeLoreanArtist
12-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Back to the Future DeLorean Painting Looking for Buyer and Home!
I need an email adress if you're interested.\
Painting is perfect for any collector.

12-14-2015, 09:24 PM
I plan on attending this weekend and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in meeting there. See

https://www.facebook.com/PlantCityCarShow for details.

Can't make it.. We'll be Bon Voyage'ing that day out of Miami-

DMC-81
12-14-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi there,

My car is almost show ready, but not in time for this event. Maybe next year!

My target is Celebration in April.

Cheers.

dn010
12-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Still waiting on a radiator otherwise I would have been able. Hope someone that goes takes some pictures!

dblincoln3
12-15-2015, 09:29 AM
They have this show on the 3rd Saturday of every month, so we could plan for a meet-up there sometime soon if people are interested. I was there one other time, it had a nice amount of cars in attendance and there is no registration fee. My car has been down since the Lakeland show because of a leaking input shaft seal in the transmission as well as a for a new radiator, coolant hoses and fans. I think I finally have it all sorted out so I was looking to get the car out this weekend for a longer test drive to see if the repairs were successful.

Sladelorean
12-17-2015, 06:58 AM
I'll try to make it, but without my DeLorean... Plant City is not far from Lakeland Thanks ^ ^

Nicholas R
12-17-2015, 08:02 AM
Damn, I'm actually flying into Orlando this day in the evening. I'm only in town for 2 weeks for the holidays before heading back out of the country, but it would have been awesome to get to attend a show. If this really is a reoccurring show, we should certainly try to set a couple of them up as DCF meet ups. DCF has been rather dead for the last couple years. The only real event lately has been Celebration Exotic. It would be great if we could get this group meeting up more often. :thumbpu:

dblincoln3
12-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Something came up so I won't be able to make it to the show this afternoon. I'll post a reminder a week or two before the next show to see if there is any interest in a meet-up at that time.

Morpheus
12-20-2015, 01:35 PM
DCF has been rather dead for the last couple years. The only real event lately has been Celebration Exotic. It would be great if we could get this group meeting up more often. :thumbpu:

Well, now that I'm "back in the ownership game", you can count on more DCF activities in the new year. That said, we had a great showing at the Lake Mirror Classic this year but I think you were already in China by then. :cheers:

dblincoln3
08-19-2016, 01:59 PM
I apologize for the late notice, but I'm going to try and make it to the car show in Plant City tomorrow, if no late afternoon thunderstorms are rolling through, and I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in meeting up. There is no registration fee and it runs from 4 to 8.

https://www.facebook.com/PlantCityCarShow/photos/a.103282129671.90328.44301534671/10154581375834672/?type=3

Morpheus
08-19-2016, 04:28 PM
Again with the late notice.....LOL

I can't make it this weekend, but be sure to post up some pics of the show..