PDA

View Full Version : "Driver: San Francisco" Demo on XBOX 360 has DMC you can drive

living_the_dream
08-19-2011, 05:00 AM
"Driver: San Francisco" Demo on XBOX 360 has a DeLorean you can drive (It's probably on the other console demos as well). It takes awhile for you to find it on the single player demo. I saw it on the first challenge after driving around the city several times. There is also a multiplayer demo you can download and there is a challenge where you have to stay behind a car, and that car happens to be a DeLorean. Details of the car are pretty good. Might be worth checking out if your mildly interested. Here's a link with a crappy video taping I found on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZtuZyQOmqg&feature=related

xjoshsmallx
08-19-2011, 05:19 AM
I remember in a previous Driver (I believe Miami) You could run and get into cars, are the doors Gullwing in this game when you open them?

living_the_dream
08-19-2011, 05:32 AM
I've never played the originals but in this demo when you're driving and you see a car you want to drive you hit a button and point to the car you want to drive. I'm not sure why they did it that way or if thats vintage driver games or what. Maybe they just did it like that in the demo?

SIMid
08-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Im hanging to get this game. Not because it has a DeLorean in it (bonus), but i have played all the driver games since it came out on the PS1. Looking forward to it! :)

Jeremy Popp
08-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I think the car looks really nice in the demo and I'm looking forward to the game. It even has good damage modeling... I hate to say, but I had fun crashing the D around town. It was hard to find though.

xjoshsmallx
08-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Im hanging to get this game. Not because it has a DeLorean in it (bonus), but i have played all the driver games since it came out on the PS1. Looking forward to it! :)

I am with you on that, brings back awesome memories of my dad and I playing these missions together on the first two put out.
The DeLorean in it is a huge bonus, (About time they put the actual car in a game where you could do more than just drive circles on race tracks).

San Francisco is also my favorite city, so when I can't visit, this game can be my release for when I am back in Florida.

Mike C.
08-19-2011, 08:16 PM
How do i get my car to have that kind of performance??

living_the_dream
08-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Eddie.

dvonk
08-19-2011, 10:40 PM
nicely rendered... impressive detail, even in the interior.

the guy running the video camera needs to work on his cinematography skills.

Evildeli
08-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Played the multi-player demo over the weekend. One level you have to follow a gold delorean.