PDA

View Full Version : Banned users

opethmike
02-23-2016, 12:26 AM
Can we please keep banned users banned? I don't think that I need to say more.

eagle-co94
02-23-2016, 01:11 AM
Since we should all be adults here, do what I do if I don't like someone:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/eagle-co94/avatar%20-%20sig%20pics/Ignore%20List_zpsehrytqig.png (http://s5.photobucket.com/user/eagle-co94/media/avatar%20-%20sig%20pics/Ignore%20List_zpsehrytqig.png.html)

Tamir A.
02-23-2016, 02:06 AM
We hear you, and if someone causes enough trouble and trolls then we certainly do what is necessary to keep the peace, as everyone has seen in the past. But Bill reached out and requested an opportunity to stick to car stuff and play within the sub-forum section while he kept the DeLorean community aware of his kit. I give it my blessing as long as he sticks to car stuff in that sub-forum and doesn't troll the rest of the forum.

If nobody wants to see that thread, then definitely ignore it. But I'd like to have as much technical information on the forum as possible, so if it is car related and productive, then I welcome all users.

T.

Can we please keep banned users banned? I don't think that I need to say more.

eagle-co94
02-23-2016, 02:48 AM
All things being equal I'd like to see forum moderators put a swift stop with punishment to people that deliberately thread crap as well.

Rich_NYS
02-23-2016, 10:28 AM
All things being equal I'd like to see forum moderators put a swift stop with punishment to people that deliberately thread crap as well.

+1

Lou and "Boo"
02-23-2016, 11:30 AM
I'm all for second chances too, unlike this banned person being referenced. But we will see how long this will last.

Good luck Mr. R, you will surely need it.

Ron
02-26-2016, 02:15 PM
... if it is car related and productive, then I welcome all users.

T.
I don't see it as productive, nor reasonable, to post "I will provide: All hardware- ... (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?13269-Carb-Conversion-quot-Kits-quot-ETA-March-April-2016&p=191403&viewfull=1#post191403)" and then not answer sincere questions about the product, such as whether a fuel pump, which is not listed but required for the conversion, is included. I'd hate to see an unknowing member find out they needed more part$, after purchasing the kit...not to mention extra labor required to install it, even if it is included.

Just sayin' !

eagle-co94
02-26-2016, 02:55 PM
Why don't you just pose the question again instead of complaining about it in another thread? Maybe he missed it or simply thought it was a joke as I know in the past he had said that you source your own.

Ron
02-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Hey James,
Frankly, because I was allowing that he might have me on his ignore list, AND, seeing as how the OP in that thread was obviously the person who the OP in this thread and T was speaking about, it seemed to be the correct place at the time.

FWIW, I seriously doubt he would "miss it", being one of the only two replies in his thread when he posted.
As for a joke, that doesn't make sense to me since it's been, what, years since he posted anything here...(newbies and a lot of others others wouldn't know).
It should be made clear in any case, imho.

:dunno: