PDA

View Full Version : Stainless fuel lines

DMCSPRINT
05-18-2016, 07:59 PM
Hello was looking for opinions on the different fuel line kits the vendors sell. Any one kit better than the others ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdg3205
05-18-2016, 11:27 PM
The kits vary not necessarily in quality but quantity.

cdmcali
05-19-2016, 01:24 AM
Hello was looking for opinions on the different fuel line kits the vendors sell. Any one kit better than the others ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just happened to be having my car being restored at DMC. Kept seeing all the car fire posts and asked them to switch them out with the DMC ones. Will let you know what they are like when I get it back next week if you want.

DMCSPRINT
05-20-2016, 09:29 PM
I just happened to be having my car being restored at DMC. Kept seeing all the car fire posts and asked them to switch them out with the DMC ones. Will let you know what they are like when I get it back next week if you want.

Thanks, let me know please.

DMC-81
05-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Hi there,

I have DMC's kit K102318A with the black covers. I'm happy with them. I like that the locations were marked, and that the kit included the copper washers. I also got the SS feed 102365 from DeLorean Club UK. I had to install black shrink wrap as this line came bare. But after I did, it matches my DMC lines perfectly. Here are 2 pics:

42087 42088

I have the return line from UK but I have yet to install it. I'm hunting for a FV line and I'll install them together.

I don't know if you're looking for a complete engine kit, which my selections aren't , but based on experience, I'm happy with the quality of these 2 vendors parts.

Thanks,

chris williams
05-21-2016, 02:08 PM
I have on my car and have installed a few other sets (or helped to install) of SpecialT auto's sets and have found them to be very good.
Chris