PDA

View Full Version : Brewery Event in Fort Myers

loganroberts
06-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Hello! DMC Florida referred me here. I own a brewery in Fort Myers and we're planning a Back to the Future event on the 9th of July.

I was hoping I could find some interested parties that might be willing to bring their pride and joy and show off for a bit during the event.

It would be parked inside the building, not driven. We expect anywhere between 250-350 people to attend (based on our May event). If anyone is interested, please contact me via email at [email protected]. Thanks!

SS Spoiler
06-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Beer and DeLorean,,,,,,,shaky combo?

Morpheus
06-13-2016, 04:11 PM
I have attended an event at a brewery with my car, and everything was cool. The owners took good care of me and the car. I don't recall one instance of a sloppy drunk person trying to get in.

However, different brewery and different crowd my yield different results.

whocruiser
06-14-2016, 11:10 AM
I have attended an event at a brewery with my car, and everything was cool. The owners took good care of me and the car. I don't recall one instance of a sloppy drunk person trying to get in.

However, different brewery and different crowd my yield different results.

Same here, this was my paid evening gig on "Back To The Future Night" 21 October 2015...

Timeless
12-04-2016, 04:32 PM
How was the turnaround? Pics? I live in SW FL and would certainly attend a DMC-filled event at your brewery.