PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wanted - grooved bonnet, manual, low mileage, excellent condition

Biggles dmc
06-28-2016, 07:22 AM
I am shortly going to be seriously looking for a Delorean. I have owned 2 and I created the well known Explodaview wall chart that many of you will have. I am about 4 to 6 weeks away from putting money where my mouth is but thought it may be appropriate to start talking to anyone who has the car I am after:-

Low mileage, grooved bonnet, grey interior and excellent condition with totally rust free chassis. Those are the ideals! I will consider non grooved bonnet cars and black interiors but other criteria must be as my list.

If anyone knows of such a car or is considering selling, then please get in touch. I am well known in the Delorean Owners club UK and you will be talking to a genuine enthusiast, not an dreamer..

Thanks in advance.

jupijustin
07-04-2016, 04:05 AM
in USA https://claz.org/classifieds/vehicles?q=delorean&g=2000 + shipping cost

TheWesterner
08-26-2016, 09:49 PM
I am shortly going to be seriously looking for a Delorean. I have owned 2 and I created the well known Explodaview wall chart that many of you will have. I am about 4 to 6 weeks away from putting money where my mouth is but thought it may be appropriate to start talking to anyone who has the car I am after:-

Low mileage, grooved bonnet, grey interior and excellent condition with totally rust free chassis. Those are the ideals! I will consider non grooved bonnet cars and black interiors but other criteria must be as my list.

If anyone knows of such a car or is considering selling, then please get in touch. I am well known in the Delorean Owners club UK and you will be talking to a genuine enthusiast, not an dreamer..

Thanks in advance.

I might have the car you are looking for. See the ad I put up yesterday in the "cars for sale > DeLorean" section of this forum. It has a black/dark grey interior but otherwise you already described it - low miles and a rust-free chassis. Mine even has an "Ireland" emblem on the back which I have never seen on another car before.