PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Automatic Transmission with all additional components (8k miles)

DMC02766
06-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Selling my automatic transmission from my car since I have completely converted it to a 5 speed. I have the transmission itself, oil cooler, gear shifter, linkage, pedal box, transmission mounts, AT computer, AT computer wiring harness (minus the red bulkhead connector), torque converter and a brand new oem transmission pan / gasket still in the box. This could work as a complete package (minus the kick down microswitch on the intake that is still available from DMCH) to change over to an automatic transmission if you desire. My preference was a 5 speed was the reason I changed over- the transmission ran fine when removed about 5 years ago when I started my frame off restoration. Transmission has been kept in a shop since. The car itself has just over 8,000 miles on it. I will be attending DCS in Springfield this year and can deliver it there to avoid any shipping. $1000 for the transmission itself w/AT computer- if interested in everything PM me and we can discuss a price. Ill post pictures this weekend.