PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Stock Exhaust

nullset
07-04-2016, 04:09 PM
I don't have a need for my stock exhaust. It was working when pulled. You'll need new hardware.

Make me an offer. Pick it up from Atlanta or let me know where you are and we'll figure out shipping.

Includes:
2x manifolds
1x crossover pipe
1x muffler
1x catalytic converter ( probably original....you probably don't want it )
2x mounting brackets

Does not include the original severely rusted hardware or gaskets.

I can ship it as is, or if you want it cleaned up, I could have a blasted or blasted and powder coated. If i do that, I'll just have it done at cost.

Photos to come later.

Josh
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM
I couldnt even give away my stock exhaust. so I scrapped it.

sdg3205
07-04-2016, 06:59 PM
I couldnt even give away my stock exhaust. so I scrapped it.

Same. Havent scrapped it yet though. Seems like a shame.

nullset
07-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Yeah, it's a long shot. Maybe there's someone out there that really wants to go original.... :)

Chris 16409
07-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I was able to sell mine off piece meal. Somebody will want the catalytic converter.

SamHill
07-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I was able to sell mine off piece meal. Somebody will want the catalytic converter.

Is there any platinum to be had? Trying to decide what to do with mine.

Mattr04
07-05-2016, 09:05 AM
You don't have it listed, so I'm assuming you are either reusing or not reselling, but are you selling off the tailpipe tips of the exhaust? I'm looking for a set of the later-style "pointed" tips that originally came with the later exhausts. The previous owner to my car put headers on it and these "racing" tips that look very large and of the "90s".

DMCMW Dave
07-05-2016, 12:57 PM
You don't have it listed, so I'm assuming you are either reusing or not reselling, but are you selling off the tailpipe tips of the exhaust? I'm looking for a set of the later-style "pointed" tips that originally came with the later exhausts. The previous owner to my car put headers on it and these "racing" tips that look very large and of the "90s".

In case he's not sawing up his muffler, these are available NOS complete or in pieces.

http://store.delorean.com/p-10376-late-style-exhaust-tip-lh.aspx

http://store.delorean.com/p-10378-tips-unpolished.aspx

http://store.delorean.com/p-10380-pipes-for-tips.aspx

nullset
07-05-2016, 04:00 PM

Mine did not come with any tips. The tail pipe is welded directly to the muffler.

Lou and "Boo"
07-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Mine did not come with any tips. The tail pipe is welded directly to the muffler.

THats how mine are too and it's an October 81 vin