PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Huge 161 hotwheels delorean lot for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deloreanguy82
09-02-2011, 03:49 AM
I CURRENTLY HAVE A HUGE HW DELOREAN LOT FOR SALE!!! ALL 5 VERSIONS INCLUDING 28 BTTF DELOREANS!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK:

http://losangeles.en.craigslist.org/lac/clt/2577976941.html

THESE HW DELOREANS TOOK YEARS TO COLLECT AND FIND; IT WAS A LABOR OF LOVE. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO PUT THEM UP FOR SALE BEFORE THEY BECOME INSANELY VALUABLE. I IMAGINE THAT THESE WILL BE WORTH QUITE A BIT 5-10 YEARS FROM NOW. AT THIS POINT I NEED TO MOVE THEM BECAUSE I MYSELF NEED TO MOVE. THESE COLLECTIBLES ARE SOLD STRICTLY AS A SET AND TOGETHER. I CANNOT SELL ANY INDIVIDUALLY OR IN A SMALLER AMOUNT, SORRY.

Mark D
09-02-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/keyboard_keys/computer_key_Caps_Lock.png

Farrar
09-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I have been giving these toys to children who show an interest in my car.

Now I have a sinking feeling that instead of the children being able to play with them, Mom or Dad stopped them and said "Don't open that! I'm going to sell it on eBay for lots of money!"

Farrar

Stainless
09-02-2011, 04:37 PM
I got a whole slew of these for $1.07 each at Walmart. I think this guy's exaggerating the value A BIT MUCH. I FEEL LIKE YELLING TOO! I give them away to kids too.

Cory W
09-02-2011, 04:58 PM
$1000 divided by 161 = $6.21 each. Not entirely unrealistic, compared to flea market stories I've heard, but selling only as a lot may drastically reduce the buyer's pool.

I'd personally go for the silver ones (wouldn't we all?) and the FTE cars as I already have more of both gold and black cars than the combined lot.

vwdmc16
09-02-2011, 11:55 PM
i dont get it, these are $1 each in stores, not hard to find. why do people think they are or will be worth a ton of cash, they are NOT rare, not even greatly detailed.

DMC5180
09-03-2011, 02:14 AM
The original silver version is virtually extinct in stores. You might be able to still find a gold one here or there. They are far few between now. I did find a black one about a month ago. The FTE striped can still be readily found but the stocking volume seems to be about 1/3 of the BTTF versions when I find them.

Btw, for those that are interested in short card versions. I have found several BTTF Short cards at Walmart recently. The check out isles usually have one small 10pack box of short card cars at about ankle level. If it was a fresh NEW box there were usually one per box. I did however, find 3 in one box once.

TheDutchTexan
09-03-2011, 03:48 AM
I have been giving these toys to children who show an interest in my car.

Now I have a sinking feeling that instead of the children being able to play with them, Mom or Dad stopped them and said "Don't open that! I'm going to sell it on eBay for lots of money!"

Farrar

The way to fix that is to take them out of the package. If they are giveaways kids would love them and play with them, and without the packaging they aren't worth squat in the future.

Farrar
09-03-2011, 03:31 PM
The way to fix that is to take them out of the package. If they are giveaways kids would love them and play with them, and without the packaging they aren't worth squat in the future.

Good idea -- I will remove them from the package and just keep them in a bag behind the driver's seat. :)

Farrar

dmcpom
10-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I to give them to the kids lol i have standing orders at all the big shops :-)

Chris Mays
12-18-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm in Boston MA this week and I found 3 silver BTTF hot wheels on sale for 59 cents a piece. I bought all three.