PDA

View Full Version : Prospective Owner looking for information

tianlung4028
02-25-2017, 05:27 PM
Hello Guys,

I've been living in Vegas for about two and a half years now. I just stumbled on the LVDG site of DMC talk and I was wondering if I could meet up with a few owners and talk about what it's like owning a Delorean, what to look for in buying a Delorean (my copy of the Delorean Buyers Guide is on order), and just meet some members of the community. I'm looking to purchase my own Delorean in the next two years and I'd love to get a little insight. I'd be happy to buy coffee if I can pick your brains a bit.
Thanks in advance!

Larry

jackb
05-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Hi, I'm just seeing this now... I just moved to Las Vegas last week. My D is currently in storage in AZ, I will be bringing it up here next month after I'm moved in to my house. I'd love to meet some other local owners (or prospective)!

DeLorean_Mac_Mini
05-16-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi, I'm just seeing this now... I just moved to Las Vegas last week. My D is currently in storage in AZ, I will be bringing it up here next month after I'm moved in to my house. I'd love to meet some other local owners (or prospective)!

Hi Jack,

The Las Vegas DeLorean club usually gets together once a quarter for dinner, and we do our big annual show, DeLorean Weekend.

Please check out deloreanweekend.com and make sure you're registered. When we are back in Vegas we'll get in touch with you and strategize our next get together.

-Ryan B.

[email protected]