PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I am back in the market for a DMC

H2DMC
09-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I would really like to stay local as I donot have a ton of time aside from work to travel all over to see cars. Unless shipping and such could be done I guess. I am looking for an automatic car but will consider a 5 speed. It doesnt need to be perfect and I would like to stay under 20k with shipping if need be and all. I never bought a car out of state so if done I would need assistance with all of that. I am just south of Pittsburgh Pa.

stevedmc
09-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I donot have a ton of time aside from work to travel all over to see cars.

Please don't take this the wrong way but will you have time to work on it when it is in need of repair?

H2DMC
09-03-2011, 01:53 PM
time for repairs is not an issue its not like this will be a daily driver I have 3 other cars 2 of which are within 3 years old. So if something needs done I can take my time on it

DniveK
09-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Buy a car that doesn't need repair. I'll sell you 6650 for 32,000. Well documented car on this forum(somewhere archived I hope). I am in Spring Texas and can show the car on request. I've owned it since 1996 and its time for me to move on to something else. Really needs nothing but a driver... I just don't drive it much anymore.