PDA

View Full Version : DMC Florida Welcomes Brandon Shelton (Morpheus)

DMCFL Tony
03-14-2017, 09:45 AM
DeLorean Motor Company Florida would like to welcome Brandon Shelton to the DMC Family.

I have known Brandon for almost 12 years as an upstanding member of the DeLorean community as well as one of the founding members of the DeLorean Club of Florida.

Brandon has owned 3 DeLoreans over the years, has a vast knowledge of the car and will help ensure our customers have the best DeLorean experience possible.

Please help welcome Brandon to our team!

Tony Ierardi

louielouie2000
03-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Congrats, Brandon! :thumbup:

Is the new shop up and running yet?

DMC-81
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM
Congratulations Brandon! Tony, you made a wise choice. In the 2 years that I have known him, Brandon has been very helpful and has generously shared his experience to the benefit of DeLorean owners. He is a true enthusiast!

Morpheus
03-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the kudos, guys! I'm looking forward to providing everyone the great level of service that I expect as an owner and enthusiast!

Nicholas R
03-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Congratulations to both Brandon and to DMCFL! This is a win all around! Brandon is definitely one of the biggest enthusiasts I've met in the DMC world. He will certainly be an asset to DMCFL and the DMC Franchise!! :thumbup:

Morpheus
03-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Congrats, Brandon! :thumbup:

Is the new shop up and running yet?

We're in the process of laying down epoxy on the shop floor at the moment. I expect we will be "up and running" soon after the floor has cured. In the meantime, we have plenty to keep us busy!

Mark D
03-14-2017, 01:57 PM
Awesome news! Congrats Brandon