PDA

View Full Version : Wanted gently used DPI Spec 1 exhaust system

HenningW
04-05-2017, 06:07 PM
If you have a gently used DPI Spec 1 exhaust for sell please let me know via email, [email protected]

http://www.deloreanindustries.com/spec-i-exhaust/

Thank you.

Delorean Industries
04-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Used supply on these dried up. We had a European outfit buy all of our used take off systems left over from turbo conversions. The demand has driven the used price to only a few hundred dollars below list. NOTE: we do not set the used price as this is based on what we have seen upgrading owners selling for when upgrading to twin turbos themselves.

HenningW
04-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Used supply on these dried up. We had a European outfit buy all of our used take off systems left over from turbo conversions. The demand has driven the used price to only a few hundred dollars below list. NOTE: we do not set the used price as this is based on what we have seen upgrading owners selling for when upgrading to twin turbos themselves.

Hi Josh, thanks for the info. I'd like to get in touch with the European outfit and see what they are selling them for? Could you send me their contact info, [email protected] if you want to email me. I'm on a budget to restore so saving a few hundred will make a difference.