PDA

View Full Version : Need Delorean 4Back2FutureParty St Pete

erica.schroeder
09-04-2017, 04:25 PM
In celebrating my husband's 40th birthday, I found someone in Tampa who had made their Delorean into a Time Machine. He was going to help me with this event I had been planning for 10 years. Needless to say, it's a week away and he had to cancel on me due to Personal Issues. I understand these kinds of things happen but it's a real bummer bc now I'm in need of a Delorean and it's almost party time! I have executives coming, pastors,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erica.schroeder
09-04-2017, 04:28 PM
In celebrating my husband's 40th birthday, I found someone in Tampa who had made their Delorean into a Time Machine. He was going to help me with this event I had been planning for 10 years. Needless to say, it's a week away and he had to cancel on me due to Personal Issues. I understand these kinds of things happen but it's a real bummer bc now I'm in need of a Delorean and it's almost party time! I have executives coming, pastors, and best friends from out of town with whom he hasn't seen in years. Can someone help me out?

Please call me and give a quote. This Delorean doesn't need to be a Time Machine. A simple Delorean is fine. Also, I need to know enough about you to know that you are a decent guy. Facebook page, references...something bc I don't want my husband to jump in a car and we never see him again.

Thank you!

Erica Coleman
Mom of 3 and Wife that cares a great deal about a great guy!
619-991-0368

dn010
09-06-2017, 11:16 AM
What day?

erica.schroeder
09-06-2017, 08:43 PM
What day?

We found someone but thank you for your interest;)!!

dn010
09-19-2017, 01:40 PM
By now I'd imagine the event is over, hope it went well and the car made his day!

We found someone but thank you for your interest;)!!