PDA

View Full Version : New to the New DMCtalk

symblieye
09-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Its been a while since I've had time to look on DMCtalk, I tried to log back in and the site has a new look. I had to re-register. Did all of our old profiles get deleted when the site was updated?

~ sym

dvonk
09-10-2011, 11:32 AM
welcome back! DMCTalk.com crashed, so this is the new site, DMCTalk.org. the admins are working at restoring the data from the old forum.

symblieye
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
that stinks that the old forum crashed, do they know what happened to it? Since they are working to restore the old data, should I create a profile that has a different name than my old one in case they try to bring back the old profile?

Ron
09-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Nope.

You must of missed this link (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?28-Please-read-before-registering!)

Sidaries
09-10-2011, 02:17 PM
welcome back! DMCTalk.com crashed, so this is the new site, DMCTalk.org. the admins are working at restoring the data from the old forum.

Do anybody knows when the restoration will be complete?

dvonk
09-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Do anybody knows when the restoration will be complete?

do a search for the thread "non-returning data ?", it has members' questions and info from the admins about the issue. i would normally just paste a link, but Tapatalk tells me my phone is too old for that. doh! :lol:

Sidaries
09-10-2011, 03:12 PM
do a search for the thread "non-returning data ?", it has members' questions and info from the admins about the issue. i would normally just paste a link, but Tapatalk tells me my phone is too old for that. doh! :lol:

Found that thread. Thanks.

symblieye
09-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info! Just glad to see the forum still up!