PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Summer Specials

DMCH James
09-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Here is a PDF of the mailer that was sent out today that describes our Summer Specials!

James

jackb
09-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Hmm, I might pick up a few things...
Not too happy about the timing of the Open house though; I'll be driving from GA to CA, right on I-10, about a week later.

jmettee
09-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks for posting! I didn't get an e-mail, so this is post if good.:nana2:

chef4u
09-12-2011, 10:21 PM
thanks for the email, BTW, the LED switch that I've been waiting for for 10 weeks looked great. Alexis, who answered my phone calls every time, was very professional and helpful. She was very patience and relaxed, wasn't rude or anything that sorts. She's a very valuable asset to your business. Thanks again.

Clarito Macalalad

DMCH James
09-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the nice words about Alexis, I'll be sure to pass that on to her, as well as on to Stephen here.

We're also glad to have the LED (and regular illuminated) window switches back in stock!

James

Jonathan
09-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Save me some floor mats!!

jawn101
09-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Mmm... updated locks.... floor mats...

Rob Greenhaw
09-17-2011, 12:22 AM
How do I keep my name on the mailer list? I add my name on the website several times a year but only haven't received a mailer in a couple of years.

I like getting those things. :)

Evildeli
09-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Just got my flyer in the mail the other dat. I was starting to feel neglected for a sec.

DeloreanJoshQ
09-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Two Big Thumbs up DMC!

I will be buying the following:
Door Lock Set
Floor Mats
Lug Nuts
Convex Mirrors
Black Dash

Thanks again James, Stephen, Dave S, and whoever else came up with the ideas!

Josh Q

P.S. May I suggest for the next sale the following items:

Carpet Set
Luggage Net
Power Antenna Kit
Pedal Pad Kit
Seat Covers
DMC Door Sill Letters
Louvre Support Brace
Stainless Label Kit
LED Window Switches
A New Delorean/DMC Poster

dvonk
10-02-2011, 06:15 PM
the Summer Special flyer says that the Service Manual Set (http://www.delorean.com/store/p-10303-service-manual-set.aspx) is "complete"... are there any other essential manuals that i should get or are these all i need?

also, how is the print quality? i have an old used service manual and parts manual, but they are photocopies and the pictures are contrasty and, well... photocopied. i assume these are better quality than that? (wouldnt take much :lol:)

thanks for the Summer Special, James & DMCH! :thumbup:

EdFerri
10-05-2011, 08:25 PM
The manuals are great quality and have pretty clear diagrams.

Notifier
10-05-2011, 08:50 PM
The manuals are great quality and have pretty clear diagrams.

+1

There aren't really any photos in the manuals except for a handful that show some items DMCH sells. Everything else is illustrations.

With the exception of one printing error in my parts manual (looks like the printer fed two pages together, thus there are two blank pages back to back where there shouldn't be) everything looks fine. I can live with that error, nothing that effects the readability and all the pages are there.

Kind of wish the binders were printed to say "Parts Manual", "Service Manual", "Service & Tech Bulletins" - that would have been neat.

Overall, well worth the cost. I bought them this time because they were on sale, probably would have waited until I needed them if they weren't reduced.

DMCH James
10-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Those of you who visited the DMC Open House this past weekend and experienced the still warm (85 degrees) now understand why we run the "Summer Specials" through the end of October!

Just two weeks left!

James

Jonathan
10-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Just wanted to add...that if there is anyone on the fence over getting the DMC floor mats, I got mine and am very pleased with them. They fit great and are good quality. Not cheap, but for $119 they are worth it. Functional and cosmetically nice. Giddyup!

Stainless
10-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Just wanted to add...that if there is anyone on the fence over getting the DMC floor mats, I got mine and am very pleased with them. They fit great and are good quality. Not cheap, but for $119 they are worth it. Functional and cosmetically nice. Giddyup!

Great review. I was waiting for someone to post up something about them. I'll definitely go ahead and my order with no fear. Thanks!

Notifier
10-17-2011, 05:26 PM

Just wondering, what are they made of? I prefer all rubber mats (like what Weather Tech puts out) as opposed to the carpet. Easier to clean, especially when you're walking across a dirty, greasy, wet parking lot or such.

DMCMW Dave
10-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Just wondering, what are they made of? I prefer all rubber mats (like what Weather Tech puts out) as opposed to the carpet. Easier to clean, especially when you're walking across a dirty, greasy, wet parking lot or such.

They are essentialy carpeted rubber. Water won't go through, but you are dealing with carpet.

I know what you mean - I have weatertech mats in my daily cars. .

DeloreanJoshQ
10-27-2011, 12:34 PM
I bought:

-The floormats - look awesome and fit like a glove!
-Convex mirrors - Look great and eliminate blindspots, just be careful and don't bust one like I did and have to buy another pair (I have one extra passenger side now)
-1 Key conversion door lock set-works great!
-Dash- It looks fine to me; I will be bolstering it with self-adhesive insulation underneath and dying it to match along with the rest of my interior this winter.
-Lug nuts-they seat great inside the wheels and really make a visual difference.

Thanks again James and Dave!! Looking forward to the next sale!!!

Josh Q

DMCH James
10-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Last day for the Summer Specials! Don't miss out!

James

Delorean02378
10-31-2011, 11:51 AM

James

Thanks for the reminder James, just ordered some black flloor mats from Julie.

Kirk

TTait
11-02-2011, 01:20 AM

James

Okay... here we GO! (claps and rubs hands together in eager anticipation...)

First day of the DMCH Fall Specials!

Aaaaa-neeeee minute now!

What have you got James...

James?

Awwww - c'mon dude - I spent all night last night sitting in a very sincere pumpkin patch - for nothing I guess (again). Don't leave us hangin'... I bought summer stuff - can we have a fall discount...?

Please?

Tom

Delorean02378
11-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Wow, I'm impressed. I ordered these Monday morning around 10:30 from DMCMW and they were at my door at lunch time today (Wednesday). That was regular shipping. Great packaging, they're perfect.

Thanks Julee,

James I hope you guys consider running these specials at least once a year. If you'll continue to run the special, I'll continue to purchase.

Kirk

Stainless
11-02-2011, 06:55 PM
James I hope you guys consider running these specials at least once a year. If you'll continue to run the special, I'll continue to purchase.

Kirk

I second that. :thumbup:

Kenthegreat
11-30-2011, 10:45 PM
What about winter specials?